Chapter 7: Unfriendly Welcome

Y/N P.O.V.

I woke up this morning to being wrapped into someone's arms I skirm to get out of their tight grasp.

'Omg they got a strong grip' I thought finally getting out of their grasp.

I look at the person and it's Corbyn I smiled to myself before trying to walk downstairs to make breakfast but falling with a loud thump.

This causes Corbyn to sprint up from his nap and looked at me wide eyed. "Omg Y/N are you ok?" He said helping me up and putting me into his arms as I just layer their.

"Yeah I just forgot I can't walk. Can you take me to the kitchen to make breakfast" I told him.

He nodded and walked down the stairs, but before we got down he stopped I was confused "Corbyn? Are you ok?" I said looking into his eyes.

"yeah I just need to tell you that the boys have there girlfriends coming over, they're staying with us for the next couple of weeks to hang out with them and you." He said looking at me "I also have a friend that's with them." Corbyn told me with a smile.

I smiled back "Ok" I said before we heard the fire alarm go off.

Corbyn took off running as the boys followed behind us not knowing what was happening. We made it down the stairs and found 5 girls a brown headed long haired girl with a ton of makeup on and a white haired girl arguing and fighting with the fire hydrant in their hands.

Two more girls where in the kitchen also arguing with a huge fire right in front of them one was tall no makeup and a bun, the other had dirty blond hair with a little makeup on but no much.

The fifth girl had curly hair and was tan, she was sleeping on the couch.

"CORBYN!! The fire hydrant!!" I said, Corbyn then quickly ran to the two girls with the fire hydrant took it from them and put the fire out.

I did teach the boys how to use it so if there was another fire they can put it out.

After Corbyn put the fire out he picked me up as we all started laughing it was so funny how could it be just like the first time?

One of the girls looked extremely angry, she was the one with a lot of makeup on. "Ok slut you think that's funny!!" She said yelling getting in my face before SLAPPING ME!!!

I was scared and cuddled into Corbyn sobbing she was only angry goy more angry at me.

"CHRISTINA" Corbyn yelled everyone looking at the situation but now not saying anything.

"What? I mean can't she walk just put her down, and she was laughing at me Corbyn." Christina said giving me a glare then looking at Corbyn with a smile.

"You don't just slap someone! You don't know what she's been through!" Corbyn said angry now.

"I don't know Corbyn," said the girl with curly hair "Can't she just walk? What could she have been through, she might be using you like everyone else." She said looking at him.

I looked up in disbelief. Is that what people think of me a slut that's only using people.

I pull myself together and said quietly "Can you take me to my room, Corbyn only stared at me

"No Y/N your none of those things they just don't know what you've gone through" he said staring at me with his hand on my red face.

"What could she possibly have been through? Probably like 50 fuckboys that's what," Christina said with disgust in her voice even earning a look of shock from the other girls, I just started to cry.

I squirmed out of Corbyn's arms and started to crawl myself up the stairs but it still hurt. "JUST GET UP ALREADY STOP WITH THE ACTING" shouted Christina coming towards me most likely to hit me again if Jonah did not step in

"You will not touch my sister" he said earning a gasp from everyone.

"Jonah?" Said the girl with the bun in her hair looking at Jonah me then back at Jonah.

"I'll let the boys explain while I take Y/N up to her room, I'll be down in a minute." Jonah said taking me upstairs sighing before taking me to my room and setting me down on my bed.

"I'm sorry" I said looking at him

"What are you apologizing about you did nothing." He said looking at me coming to sit next to me

"Then why did she slap me? I didn't mean to offend her. Did I offend her?" I told him tearing up.

He hugged me and cooed me "You did nothing wrong, Christina can just bet, we'll honestly a bitch. All of us don't understand why Corbyn is friends with her, but he is." He told me now looking at me as we release from the hug.

"Yeah" I said while yawning "you must be really tired, why don't you take a nap. I'll tell the girls everything then they will understand why you can't walk and all that has happened." He said kissing my forehead walking to the door before closing it.

'What a crazy day' I thought before drifting into a sleep.

Corbyn P.O.V.

"So that's what happened to her," I told the crying girls tearing up myself with Daniel rubbing his hand up and down my back.

I just finished telling the girls about Y/N's life with us and before us. They all looked sad and were crying, everyone except Christina she just looked disgusted.

"That's terrible!" Tate said looking at us then Jonah. "I'm sorry Jonah I didn't know she was your sister and I didn't know she had been through so much," she said, crying and Tate doesn't cry much, just like Jonah.

"It's ok baby, I love you" Jonah said hugging her.

'I wish I had that with Y/N' I thought, how much I would give for her is crazy.

"I still think she's a slut" Christina said

"What?" I asked angrily.

"I mean she could have defended herself and who in their right mind would do that." She said getting up walking over to me sitting down and rubbing her hand on my arm up and down. "And she's stealing you from me" she whispered in my ear with a smirk.

"Wtf Christina I told you I don't like you that way!!" I shouted standing up

"Oh you know you do don't lie." Christina said standing up flicking her hair.

I was angry now she's a terrible friend, and I knew it but I still brought her over. "Get out!!" I shouted at her

"Fine!! I'll get you back for this!! Better keep a close eye on that slut up there because I'm coming to get her!!" Christina said before storming out of the house slamming the door.

I walked up the stairs without a word before Jack said, "where are you going Corbyn?"

I stopped turned my head to look at him without turning my body, "to protect what's mine" and with that I walked upstairs to Y/N's room.

'Christina will come back, and I will be ready.' I thought

I walked into Y/N's room and cuddled with the sleeping girl next to me.

PLEASE READ AUTHOR NOTE BELOW

So um sorry I've been so caught up with school. I am off on Wednesday and Friday so I have 4 days off of school so story will be out on Wednesday and Thursday. Also, I will have a sleep over four the three days where off so there may or may not be a new story until Sunday or Monday okay so BYE BABES!!!