Chapter 3: New Life

Unknown P.O.V.

    I was walking around some neighborhood thinking about buying a house. They were so big and expensive. I looked onto my phone and saw a photo of Y/N gosh she was so beautiful, her hair, her nose, eyes, mouth. The way I made her tremble in fear. I smiled to myself. I looked away from my phone and looked at some random house when I saw her Y/N! It was her! I found her she's mine haha. I quickly hid behind a bush my plan was when she comes out of the house I would tackle her and run. Yes she will be mine again she can't escape she's too weak!

-10 mins later-

    As I was about to just break in I saw the door knob move 'yes this is it' I thought with a wide grin. I looked at the door about to jump when I saw that ripe of one Direction

'damn it what are they doing here?.'  I thought to myself in disgust they will ruin everything. I looked and saw Y/N shutting the door 'this is my chance'

I quickly sprung up and tackled her to the floor when she looked at me she was terrified and shocked.

"H- how did you f- f- find me?" She said to me I only looked at her with a smirk on my face.

Y/N P.O.V

    "AHHHHH LET GO OF ME!!! HELP!" I screamed as my ex Jake picked me up and started running with me. I was crying hard screaming for help.

"Y/N!!" The boys screamed before chasing after Jake and I. I was hitting him trying to get him to let me go

"STOP!!" Jake yelled at me before slapping me it stung I had a huge red mark on my face. I cried and sobbed more. Why me? What did I do to deserve this? Suddenly I was taken out of Jakes grasps and thrown on the ground I looked over to see what happened.

Corbyn tackled Jake and was beating him while the boys were still trying to catch up to us.

"You better leave and never come back or next time I'll kill you" Corbyn said with anger as he got of Jake. Daniel, and Jack made sure he left while Jonah, Zach, and Corbyn stayed.

"Y/N are you ok?" Zach asked me. I just looked at them and started to cry even harder. While I was breaking down Daniel and Jack came back.

"Is she ok?" Jack asked.

"No she clearly isn't Jack" said Jonah giving him a small glare.

I felt a hand on my back and I couldn't take it anymore I quickly turned around and hugged them however it was I guess everyone does need a hug every once in awhile. At first they were shocked but they then hugged me back. "L

"It's ok I got you. I... " That is all I could her Corbyn say before I fell into a deep sleep in his arms I felt safe. Maybe they really are trying to save me? Maybe...

Corbyn's P.O.V.

    "It's ok I got you. I love you." I said to Y/N as she fell asleep in my arms she's so gorgeous her eyes, nose, lips, hair, her body, her personality is just beautiful. Who could ever hurt her?

"He hit her hard" Zach said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Wait he hit her? Where?" Daniel said while Jack nodded his head agreeing and wondering the same as Daniel.

I looked down at her face she had a red hand mark on her face. I growled I was angry and you could tell my eyes where probably red.

(Oh yeah I'm a werewolf with Jonah and Daniel while Jack and Zach are vampires.)

I'm sure the boys noticed they looked at each other wide eyed

Jonah spoke up "Woah, Corbyn calm down. She's ok right?"

I looked at her and I felt a little better as she snuggled into me more, I smiled. "Yeah she is, and I'll make sure it stays like that." I said before picking her up and taking her to put her in bed.

Y/N P.O.V

    I woke up in my room, I still can't get over how nice it is. I sat up while rubbing my eyes I needed to take a shower so I got undressed and got into the shower. I could get used to this new life I had here with the boys I was happy. As I turned off the shower and dried of I looked at myself in front of the full length mirror. I was so ugly, all my scars and bruises and cuts on my wrist I was so ugly. I cried I hated myself, I was just a depressed slut who didn't deserve to be in life.

When I finished crying I went into the closet and got one of those hoodies they smelled so good after I finished that I heard one of the boys yell and the fire alarm go off. I ran down the stairs to find Zach and Jonah in the kitchen yelling at each other while Corbyn and Daniel were trying to figure out how to use a fire extinguisher and Jack was playing fortnight.

Suddenly the fire got bigger 'oh shit' I thought to myself before sprinting to grab the fire extinguisher from Daniel and Corbyn making sure Jonah and Zach where out of the way before using it. I put the fire extinguisher down and glared at all of them walked over to Jack and pulled the headphones on his head off and made them all look at me.

    "Ok I want you to tell me what the hell happened down here." I told them looking at them all waiting for an answer.

They all started to talk at the same time, I heard a multiple of ..."well he..." "...then Zach and Jonah..." "...Corbyn and Daniel..."

At this point I was irritated I mean they were acting like five year olds. I couldn't take it anymore and yelled "OK ENOUGH!!!" M

They all stopped arguing and look at me. "I want you guys to tell me one at a time got it? I told them, they all nodded their heads. Jonah spoke up

"I was in the kitchen drinking my morning coffee while Jack was playing Fortnight. When Zach came down and tried to make breakfast. There was a small fire so I told him to put it out. He said that it was fine and we started to argue after that." Jonah said looking down a bit

"I heard them arguing downstairs" Corbyn said after Jonah finished "Daniel did to because he came out of his room so we ran downstairs together to find a fire. We ran over to the fire extinguisher and tried to work it."

" That's when you came downstairs" Daniel said looking down

*sigh* "Ok from now on I make ALL the food Got it?" I said, they all nod.

So I walked away from them and started to clean the chemical in the kitchen making sure I had a rag around my mouth so I didn't breath in the fumes. The rest of the day was chill, I stayed in my room I still didn't trust them. I do want to get to know them more. I took out the photo of my family I was taken from, out of my pocket. 'I will find you Hershey' (That's what she calls her brother and her brother calls her Teddy Bear) and with that I fell into a deep sleep.

    Please read the author note bolded bellow

I only can explain this in three words "My Phone Broke" yeah so here I am. I will 100% post chapter 4 tomorrow I'm already working on it to. I am having multiple sleep overs so chapter 4 will be a bit more exciting then I'll have a story on Monday or late Sunday night. Share, vote, and comment please I want to know what you think of this story so far. Ok bye babes