🖌️ • Why? • 🎨

Lmao who did this to you-

This was my first EVER Sonic OC. It was mostly based off of Sonic X because I love that anime.

And yes, I call it 'it' because that thing does not need to be encouraged as a living tHinG-

Its name is Diamond.

I know, my name.

This OC was originally supposed to be a human.

*SPOILERS AHEAD**SPOILERS AHEAD*

But when Chris decided to visit his friends using this portal he'd built, Diamond (me/my character) went with him.

And yeah, she was supposed to be, like, a character that was there during the whole series, not just there to jump through the portal.

On the way, the Master Emerald did something and f*cked all her human genes up.

So she became a hedgehog/fox/bird hybrid of somesorts.

Chaos, look at that clothing design.

It's so bad! XD

She looks almost like every other OC I've ever seen put into one.

This is the only drawing I have ever made of this character and I'm probably going to burn it right after posting this :)

I actually don't have any pictures of her as a human. She's just supposed to look like me. And I ain't about to reveal what I look like anytime soon.

Dear Mobius, can that look any worse?!?

Just . . . just no . . . no

WhErE'S thE BLeaCh-

(By the way, if any of you guys have any questions about me, please ask! It'd be like an Author's Q&A! So please ask any questions you have. I'll be happy to answer!)

Anyways, keep on shining my little gems and have a lovely day! ✨

Diamond out! 💎