💬 < TSR Headcanons (Silver) > 📝

So . . . yeah. We're here. Finally talking about my stupid headcanons –﹏–'

First off, theses aren't just regular headcanons. These are headcanons ONLY used in the Sonic game, Team Sonic Racing. No where else.

So, basically, when me and my younger brother play TSR, we always pick some of our favorite characters.

I love to play as the Speed types, but I also like to try out other characters that I hadn't tried out before just to test them out. My favorite characters to play as are Sonic, Blaze, Shadow, and Silver.

I don't like the Power types all that much because their handling is really crazy. But after practicing for a while, I was able to steer Knuckles correctly without colliding into a wall.

My younger brother, however, loves the Technique types. It gives him the ability to cut corners and take short cuts (yet I still win with my Speed types-), and he only ever plays as one Technique type; Tails. He likes to play as Metal Sonic as well, but he almost always races as the two-tailed kitsune.

Anyways, while we race, we make voices for the characters and talk to each other as the characters over the in-game dialogue. Over time, we gradually gave the characters new traits.

The one I want to talk about today is Silver.

I'm the one who does his voice (obviously) since I'm the one racing with him.

Here goes.

Silver is basically a loser. The others will talk trash about him and even say it directly to his face! The only one to NOT make fun of him is Sonic, yet he also doesn't do anything to stop the others from bullying him. But Silver honestly doesn't care. He accepts the fact that he is seen as pretty low and is determined to prove the others that he is just the opposite.

Of course, if Blaze or Shadow (yes, even Blaze is a little mean to him. More on that in a later headcanon chapter! :D) outright call him a loser, he'd be like, "Well . . . okay then."

Like I said, he kinda just accepts the fact that he's a loser :3

Another thing about TSR Silver is that he loves to eat food! He's constantly hungry, yet always so skinny.

His favorite food is chicken noodle soup because it's so simple and easy to make, but it's also really tasty.

Although he does favor chicken noodle soup more than other foods, TSR Silver is not one to be picky about his food options and will eat nearly anything.

Silver does have a slight vendetta against Shadow, but then again, nearly everyone of the characters me and my younger brother voice have something against Shadow. Especially Tails. But we'll get to that in another chapter XD

And since I am a Silvaze shipper (canonical wise, that is. Sorry Squeak :3), Silver has a small crush on Blaze, even with all of the things she's said to him.

TSR Blaze is actually Silver's idol, too! Silver admires Blaze for her perseverance and her tough personality.

He knows that he'll never be like her, but that's okay with him! As long as the others are happy, he's fine with being the comedy relief or the punching bag.

(I feel like I gotta make a one-shot with TSR Silver now :'3)

So . . . yeah. I plan on making more chapters for other characters like Sonic, Blaze, and more! I just really felt like dedicating an entire chapter of this book to TSR Silver uwu

Anyways, keep on shining my little gems and have a lovely day! ✨

Diamond out! 💎