🖌️ • Joseph Nick Prower (Art Trade) • 🎨

Yes! I finally finished this art trade! This was requested in April and I'm JUST NOW getting it done in October!

Procrastinating sucks!! DX

But hey, at least I've improved my digital art, right?

I mean, look back at Yoko the Hedgehog-

. . . I think I need some more eye bleach.

Welp, time to go stock up!

Joking aside, I am seriously sorry to the person who requested this art trade, Josephnickprower, for taking so long to do this. I have spent these last two weeks trying to hurry up and finish this and I finally have this as a result.

Their OC does not look like this, but I was confused with the description and the references. For example, in the description, Joseph would have red eyes, but in the references, he had blue eyes.

All I'm saying is that the description of the character was pretty vague, so I apologise if the character did not come out in the way you wanted.

But I don't care if you didn't like it or not. Honestly, this is one of my best digital works! I personally love it!

So anyways, this art is for Josephnickprower.

Joseph Nick Prower belongs to Josephnickprower. Art belongs to me.

Oh yeah! Joseph's board design also belongs to me! I love the design for his board! (♡∀♡)

If you would like to borrow this picture, please just ask! It's not that hard, people!

Please don't steal or I will cut off your toes! <3

Anyways, keep on shining my little gems and have a lovely day! ✨

Diamond out! 💎