Chapter Seven- Motorcycle

Nearly running into the airport bathroom after we get off the plane I desperately try to fix my hair and touch up the make up the one of the Chris's put on me when I explained to them what happened. All the girls think that I most have agreed to a date with Jack when we were on the phone and I can't lie that I think that they are right. The only person who seemed to be concerned was Max after I told her the details about what he said about Kat and her friends. She said that I needed to be careful but it sounds like Jack will be there so I should be fine. Regardless she still seems very uneasy about what I had told her about. She and Rachel have been attached at the hip and she seemed to be the only one who could calm down Max even though she didn't have a clue about what was bothering Max. And honestly, I don't either.

I brush my hair trying to get out all the knots that I could from sleeping on the flight back. I hurried into a stall and changed out my sweatpants for jeans. What? I was not going to fly in jeans even for Jack.

I looked into the mirror at my jeans and simple sweater that I put on since it was starting to get cold at night. I had no idea what Jack had planned or why I needed pants but I am more nervous than I can stay. My gut feeling keeps telling me that I told him so much more than we talked about yesterday. I have sent most of the day putting back together what happened last night with the girls and for almost the entire night we were all safe and accounted for. But no one completely remembers my phone call with Jack.

Chris woke up at one point and she said that she had heard me yelling at Jack and didn't want to interrupt but that I had already known that I did. What keeps bothering me is that when I think back to the night I still have this feeling that I can't shake. It's a really strong feeling like we had a really deep and important conversation that I am completely unaware of. Yet thinking about it gives me butterflies. Eh I'm sure I'm just overthinking this right?

I look down at my phone and see a text from Jack saying that he's here. Taking a deep breath, I continue my journey out of the bathroom and towards where Jack should be to pick me up. Following a bunch of people, I stick my head out around them into the lobby looking for him. And I can't help but smile when I see him standing there with a leather jacket on holding a sign that says 'Dawn Corral' I start to blush immediately and rush over to him.

"Jack stop that's embarrassing," I say softly as he smiles seeing me come up to him.

He gives me a huge grin and chuckles, making my heart flutter, "I just wanted to make sure you remember what I look like... Since you've been having such a hard time remembering stuff lately."

I reach over and lightly smack his arm. Jack reaches over and grabs my bag out of my hand leading me over to the black car that we came in. A man in the suit places my bags in the back and I move to get in the car when Jack reaches out and grabs my arm.

"We're taking the car." He smirks at me.

"But my bag..." I protest as Jack leads me to in front of the car to a motorcycle and laughs at my shocked expression as he hands me one of the two helmets sitting on the motorcycle.

"But don't you need to know how to be a rider on a motorcycle..." I start to rubble, "I heard if you have a rider with bad balance, they could tip the whole thing..."

"Dawn you're a dancer. I don't think balance is a problem for you." He looks back at me smiling, and places the helmet on my head, "Besides that won't be a problem for an experienced driver like me."

He gets on the bike holding out his hand to help me on, I slowly take it and fall into place right behind him. When he starts the bike, I immediately wrap my arms around his waist without hesitation. I'm not going to die like this- that's for sure!