1. The Stalker

Brandon's POV

You know what they say about what the more something is not allowed, the more you want to do it or have it? It's exactly what I felt when my parents told me not to get involved with Finnegan 'freaking' Kree.

I'm in a sort of rebellious state, my parents thought. But I think I'm just trying to find my place in the world while enjoying my life and pissing one of them off in the process.

My name is Brandon James. I'm twenty one years old, college fresh grad and jobless by choice. And my current obsession is the person my parents asked me not to ever, ever sleep with.

I wonder why they said that. My dad, Alex James firmly ordered me not to come even a hundred yards away from his boss' son.

Finnegan Kree.

To hell with that. Unless there is a restraining order against me, I will never do that. And even if there was one, that's not stopping me. 😏

I'll have to make that drool worthy, chocolate man get into my pants and inside my virgin ass. Fuck. I've turned so gay for him, I think I'll go insane if I can't have him soon.

Since my parents told me about not dating this guy, I had been secretly spying on him at DK Group of Co. main office building in the city. He works there under his dad who's the CEO of the said company and which my dad works for as well.

And here I am, with my long distance binoculars perched by the window of a building overlooking Finnegan's office. God, he's hot. And the way he loosens his tie when he looks agitated or pissed off. And those luscious lips. Damn! I think I'm drooling!

I stalked the man of my wet dreams all morning and then left unwillingly when I got a call from my mother. She said it was urgent. If I knew what she was up to I wouldn't have left my stalking gig. Now I am in front of a girl in an outdoor cafe. It's a blind date. Dang it  When is my dear mother ever gonna stop doing this to me?

"So, I wasn't going to accept this arrangement but you're cute. We can date." The girl I'm with said nonchalantly. I scoffed softly. I get the same reaction every time I face a girl. They'd say they didn't want to be in a blind date but when they see me, they say I'm cute so they're okay with it. Dumb.

"I didn't either." I told her without looking her way. My eyes suddenly spotted the god of my dreams walking into the restaurant. I squinted, furious that he's here with someone. What's this? A lunch date?

I'm already in a bad mood, might as well ruin everything else. I gulped down my drink and glared at the woman he's with. I know her. What don't I know about Finnegan Kree. She's the model they say he's dating but I had never seen her with him that much. Either that or my sources are unreliable.

"Excuse me." I said to my date as I stood up, undoing the first top buttons of my white shirt. My destination -- two tables down where two people just took their seats. I took my blazer off and sloppily threw it on my shoulder. Then I walked in  zigzag towards Finnegan's table.

"Babe!" Acting surprised and happy, I sat down on Finnegan's lap before wrapping my arms around his neck and nuzzling my nose against his ear. "You said you have work. Why are you here? I missed you."

Probably shocked, the secret love of my life was unable to speak. I heard a chuckle from the woman he's with and I turned to her and glared. "Who is this? A colleague? Your new assistant?

Her red lips curved into a smirk and I wish I was a woman so I could pull her stupid brown hair. "I'm his fiance, little guy. Now, can you get off of him. You're making him uncomfortable. Clearly, you're drunk."

My face heated up and my blood boiled to a thousand degrees. I turned to Finnegan and looked at him with teary eyes. I'm a man but that doesn't mean I won't use my cuteness to get what I want. "You're engaged? But… you said you love me. And I'm…" My tears were real. I didn't drink much so I know I wasn't drunk. And the pain in my chest intensified realizing what I was doing.

The girl I was having lunch with approached us and pulled me off Finnegan's lap. "This is why you didn't want to be on a date with me? You're with this guy? And look he's with another person." She clicked her tongue, annoyed of the situation. So was I, even more than annoyed, but I couldn't say anything anymore. My heart was breaking into pieces. "Come on. You're better off without him. He's a cheater."

I think my mind was muddled just as my eyes were blurred as the girl my mother arranged a date with me pulled me out of the restaurant. "Thanks." Was all I could say to her. She smiled at me and tapped my cheek. I noticed how she's the same height as me. Oh, wait. She's a model. Being 5'10 is very tall for a woman. No wonder she didn't wear heels.

"You're really cute. But you're not my type so I guess even if we try, we won't work out." I just chuckled at what she said and sniffled as I wiped my cheeks with my handkerchief. We were next to my car so I opened the passenger seat for her.

"I'll take you home. That's the least I could do after what I did."

"Thanks."

Elaine was her name. She smiled and got in my car. I nodded to her and I went to the other side to get to the driver seat. I took a deep breath before I started the engine and put my seatbelt on. "What a shitty day." I mumbled and my passenger snorted as I drove away from the restaurant.

"Not to dampen your mood any further but, that guy is a piece of crap. Excuse my language. But how could he?"

"It doesn't matter now," I said without clearing the misunderstanding that Finnegan was never my lover.

"Well, it shouldn't," Elaine quipped.

A short drive later and we arrived in front of her apartment building. "Thanks, Brandon."

"No problem. And thanks for dragging me out of there. See you around."

I drove aimlessly after I dropped my blind date off. Now I don't know what I'm gonna do. Stupid freaking heart had to fall in love. What a load of bullshit. And to think I said I won't ever give up. Another load of bullshit.

_____________________tbc/Zia