12. Wedding Night

Finnegan's POV

After the ceremony, the reception seemed to drag on. Friends and business acquaintances of my family were at my wedding and it would be impolite to just up and leave then take my husband with me and be alone with him.

"Just a little more, P'Finn," Bran said to me after we left Mr. DeLune and his wife and we approached another set of couple at our party.

Dinner was over and so was the rest of the program at the reception, all those words of felicitations, toasts of celebration, jokes from my side of the family and my best friend. Bran and I were just thanking those who came and congratulated us.

Our parents have been helping us, too but if I was right, my mother was enjoying this scenario -- me getting antsy and impatient to get into my husband's pants.

Finally, when we were done exchanging pleasantries with Mr. and Mrs. I don't know, I took Bran's hand and headed to a corner while everybody was getting drunk, dancing and whatnot. I wanted to kiss him senseless before my annoying mother stops me again and tells me to greet someone she knows.

"Ahnn....P'Finn...stop..." Bran gasped as he pushed me away with one hand while his other one cradled my head, pulling me in. I was devouring his neck, sucking on his skin to sate my hunger for him.

"Hey, you two."

I groaned when I heard the annoyingly familiar voice. I turned around, almost snapped at my mother when I was met by her grin while jiggling a set of keys in her hand.

"Arjun will drive you to the cabin located behind the country club." She threw me the key and I caught it. "Your tickets for Bali should be there. As well as your luggages. We'll be at the airport to send you off tomorrow night. So don't be late."

She turned to my Brandon, smiling his way. "Congratulations again, Brandy..."

"Ma..." My husband took my mother's welcoming hug. She was teary as she mouthed to me, "He called me 'Ma'."

I wanted to separate them but she needed that. Bran had received a lot of hugs from his parents earlier. My mother must have been jealous.

***

"Finally!" I rasped as I pinned Bran against the front door of the cabin, pulling off his jacket along the way. If not for Arjun, Dad's driver, Bran would have let me have my way with him back in the limo we rode in.

"P'Finn..." Bran moaned after our breathless kiss. He's got his arms wrapped around my neck, legs around my waist.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked knowing the night will be a long one for both of us. I've been hungry for him and I didn't fall short on telling him about it.

His face was flushed as he bit his bottom lip. He nodded sheepishly. "I was born ready."

Chuckling, I asked, "for me?"

"Yes, for you. Who else!" Hey said, slapping my shoulder.

I laughed softly as he glared at me but his annoyed look didn't last long. He leaned over to me and kissed me. "I love you..."

"I love you too, baby," I whispered against his soft lips.

While giving him kisses, soft and rough ones, I walked towards the bedroom with him in my arms. My jacket fell off after he harshly pulled them off me. We reached the bed and he fell onto the matress, and I, on top of him. We both chuckled over it.

Bran looked back at me with those beautiful dark orbs, laced with desire. And my heart swelled knowing it was all for me. His fingers traced my jawline while his eyes examined my face.