5. Kept Man

Finnegan's POV

"You're in my lair, little rebel. And now... You belong to me."

What I said made Bran's eyes switch between confusion and panic. I reveled in the way he almost looked scared. His dark orbs darted from my eyes then to another direction, perhaps looking for an escape.

"You're in love with me, right?" I asked as I pressed a palm against his back then pulling him to me. I wasn't letting him go.

I saw how he gulped nervously. He blinked rapidly as I brought a hand to his lips and caressed them gently. I would say he was quivering under my touch if his little tremblings everytime I touched him, were anything to go by.

"If you love me, you wouldn't want to leave, right?" I continued.

"H-How did you--?"

I held his nape and brought his face against mine. "You can have me," I rasped while his face hovered mine. "If you stay, you can have me." My declaration made him gasp inaudibly, hands lightly gripping on my shoulders.

Bran's eyes were still full of questions. I knew what they were. He was wondering how I knew about his feelings or maybe if I knew about his stalking gigs.

"I've watched you more than you've watched me, baby boy." My words made his eyes widen for the umpteenth time this evening. I loved the other little surprised look he had, with his thick brows would knitting together along with the beautiful blinking of his eyes.

I smirked as I nuzzled my nose against the tip of his. "I know about the window where you're perched on just to watch me," I whispered drawing another gasp from him.

"Don't worry, baby. I've liked you way before you liked me."

"W-What?" Bran pushed me slightly to make room for our eyes to meet.

"You've been mine before you knew," I declared with pride. "So... you're staying right?"

Bran blinked. I waited a few minutes until he finally nodded. He bit his bottom lip, cheeks reddening under his casted eyes on me.

Beautiful...

Once again, I pulled his nape and crashed our lips together. I savored his lips before I delved my tongue inside his warm and wet cavern. Heat rose from the pit of my stomach as my arousal crawled from underneath my skin.

My chest swelled with obsession as I hugged Bran closer to me. He moaned and gasped as I snaked a hand under his buttoned up shirt. The warmth from his skin traveled from my palm straight to my groins. It felt electric and hot.

Finally, I could touch him. This is the boy I fell in love with, obsessed over with, gone crazy over with. Now, he's in my arms. And he's all mine.

"Bran..." I breathlessly rasped as I lightly pressed our gaping mouths together after our kiss.

"Mm?" He hummed with eyes closed, his low panting fanned my face.

"Your lips are so tasty," I replied, nuzzling my nose against his, hand kneading in his smooth back.

Bran responded with a soft moan that drove me to a painful erection. He giggled as he pulled away from me. His skin was flushed from his face to his neck and ears. His half lidded eyes met mine as he cupped my face.

"Naughty, P'Finn..."

I smirked in return. He teased, grinding his ass on my lap. "So... Did you set this all up?" He asked me without breaking our eye contact.

I growled as he grinded one more time. "Hm... I did," I confessed, smirking at his aroused expression.

"Which means you hired Uncle Vincent just to make me come here?"

"I sure did." I snorted remembering how I did it all. "He doesn't know the job was fake though."

Bran pouted and it was the most adorable sight ever. His fingers fiddled on the my collars as he stared back in my eyes. "You know... you made me cry."

My hands almost stiffened in his back. I made him cry... "Was it the restaurant?"

He nodded, biting his bottom lip.

"Oh, baby." I pulled his face to mine and planted butterfly kisses on the tip of his nose and then his lips.

I never knew I could melt from this, from hearing those words. Me? The heartless president of my family's company? This boy had made me do more than just melt from his words. I shouldn't be surprised anymore.

"What were you planning to do by hiring me?" He asked, his words were laced with anticipation.

"Hm," I said cocking a brow. I brought my lips to his ear and whispered, "I wanted to make you my kept man."

Pulling away, I noticed more blush painting his beautiful face. His eyes dilated in heightened arousal as I kneaded on his backside with both hands.

"I want you, baby..." I husked against his reddened lips, feeling the softness and the heat that he radiated.

"What do say, love? Can I fuck you?"

____________________tbc/Zia