4. Finnegan Kree

This is another three-chapters update. I didn't want to update on Tee's birthday because I felt ashamed! There's smut on the chapter after this one. Oh, yes. It was already finished yesterday. 😁
____________________________________

Finnegan's POV

I watched him grow and the more I see him everywhere, the more I want to devour him right where he stood. He was the angel I wanted to become a fallen one. Taint his white wings black and make him mine.

Brandon James.

My parents warned me about getting close to that kid. They were firm about staying away from him. It wasn't helping that they're close with his family while I was left out. What they didn't take into account was the kid doing his own 'stalking' on me, much to my amusement and satisfaction.

He wants me, too. That's what I thought. And soon I learned he was a naughty angel.

I relished in the fact that he was crazy over me. I loved every second he was perched on one of the rooms across the building of my office. I gave him a little show sometimes but not too much.

It was exhilarating knowing he's watching me.

I didn't change my routine so as to not raise suspicions from my parents. I even went as far as getting engaged to some model so they would be convinced I wasn't after their friend's son.

They treat him like a precious boy he is. I'm very happy about that. But if they stop me from going after him, then it's a different story.

Brandon James is mine.

***

One day I brought my fiancee with me at a restaurant (because I was being petty) because she insisted on having lunch together. I knew Bran would be there. I was fuming in anger that he was bringing a girl.

I didn't expect Brandon to come to my table and even sit on my lap. I was loving every second of it. I'm sure I nailed my acting, too. Pretending all surprised, with no idea who he was. But the girl with him had to ruin it.

I was calm even after Rachel and I left the restaurant. But as soon as we arrived at her workplace, I broke it off with her, our relationship.

She slapped me for not giving her a reason why. It was after all an engagement that I ended between us, so casually.

I was going out my plan. I didn't consider the possibility of Bran dating a girl. That changed everything. I thought I could enjoy more of his stalking antics.

The next day, I was informed by my private detective that Bran had left home. No one knew where he was. I followed the trails his father did while looking for him.

I knew they would hire Mr. DeLune to find Bran and so I had someone from inside to keep me updated.

I was relieved to learn he was found two weeks later. He was brought home safely.

Bran began to work at Mr. DeLune's private investigation company. I didn't approach him for I had made a plan to make him come to me on his own.

He abandoned his game and so I started mine. And it all went according to my plans.

Bran was to come to my house as per his work required him to. I made arrangements so he's the one who has to do the job. He's good at finding people so I used that to my advantage.

I hired Mr. DeLune's company to look for someone for me. I wanted their best agent. Someone new, dedicated and fast at his work. I knew the boss would pick my Brandon for it. And all I had to do was lie in wait.

Seven o'clock was our appointment but he was late. I was starting to feel antsy. I ordered my staff to just let Brandon in once he arrived. I stayed in my office, dwelling on my building up anger.

Anything that has to do with Bran, I get riled up so quickly. I used to be able to hold it in but these days that he no longer comes after me, I felt the insecurity. Insecurity that makes me overthink and in return, feel all these waves of emotions uncontrollably.

"Sir, he's arrived." The staff from the security room informed me through the intercom.

I waited a few more minutes, impatiently tapping my fingers on my desk as I glanced at the clock every millisecond.

Getting out of my seat, I made sure my clothes were more than presentable. My dark jeans were hugging on my legs perfectly, my black shirt rolled up to my elbows and the top two buttons undone.

I ran my fingers on my hair, staring at the shiny glass cabinet before me. I was good to go.

My nerves were impatient, jumpy, but I made sure I was walking calmly as I headed towards the living room. And there he was, sitting down like he belonged to my house, head tilting from one side to another, studying every corner of his soon to be home.

"Loving the interior, Bran?" I asked after a few moments of observing him while I was leaning against a wall.

He stood up then turned to look my way. He was surprised to see me. That much I could tell from his widening eyes.

"I'm sorry. I must have come to the wrong house," he said then began walking towards the direction of the main door.

I wasn't gonna let him leave my house. Ever.

"You're in the right house, sweetheart." I told him before wrapping his body in my arms.

I've waited so long for this, have him this close, inhale his scent and feel his warmth against me. Bran didn't move, he was almost frozen.

I turned him around and carried him like a koala into my office. He was still speechless even as I sat on the couch and made him sit on me the way he did back at that restaurant.

Bran is here. And I had no plan of letting him leave.

________________tbc/Zia