6. His Little Rebel

Finnegan's POV

Bran's dreamy eyes looked at me with a teasing smile. His lips curved to a smirk as his thumb caressed my chin.

"You planned to make me your kept man yet you're asking permission to fuck me?" He said in a voice laced with mockery. "It's kinda lame, Mr. Kree."

I growled at his words, and with a soft motion, I picked him up as I got off the couch. "Lame?" I hissed as I walked towards the door. He responded with a giggle, firing me up even more.

I carried Bran up the stairs and into my room, with him not making it easy for me by struggling in my arms. Once we reached my bed, I threw him in it. He bounced lightly against the mattress, chuckling as he stared back at me.

"Ooh, are you attacking me now?" He chuckled while removing his top buttons. I held myself from jumping onto him seeing him eagerly play along while his words didn't match what he's doing.

Such a rebel...

I was standing there, eyeing him intensely as I stripped off my shirt. Bran didn't break eye contact. After his buttons were all off, he scoot to the back until he was sitting against my headboard.

With soft lights illuminating my bed room, I could see his flushed cheeks. He bit his bottom lip seeing me remove my belt.

My eyes trailed down to his torso, further down to his crotch. My little rebel's little rebel was dying to be freed. Licking my lips, I walked towards the foot of the bed then slowly crawled up to where Bran was sprawled lazily and so seductively.

He's got an elbow rested on a pillow, legs splayed towards me. I brought my hands to his pants and ordered, "Unzip it."

Bran did as I told him to and with the button and zipper off, I pulled his pants down harshly. He gasped when my hands touched his thighs.

"Excited, aren't we?" I said with my eyes fixed on his raging erection. I could see the dampness where his cock bulged into his boxers.

I crawled up to Bran and he welcomed me by pulling my nape and crashing our lips together. We broke our kiss, panting.

"It hurts already." He whispered as he bucked up his hips and met my own excited groins dying to get some release.

I gave him a soft kiss on his forehead before climbing back down. I leaned down between his legs and removed the pesky piece of clothing that covered his delectables. His cock sprung to attention.

A lustful moan escaped my throat as Bran spread his legs for me. I growled seeing him bear it all for me. I began licking the tip of his member, savoring his taste. Bran whimpered in ecstacy. He liked it.

I worked my way on licking the shaft while caressing his balls gently. I was getting more obsessed the more I tasted him. And when I began putting his cock in my mouth, playfully sucking on it the way I wanted mine, I couldn't get enough.

Bran's hand found it's way to my hair, gripping on it as I pleasured him more. I felt him stiffen moments later and after one more suction, Bran's grip on my hair tightened and stayed, his hips bucked up as he came in my mouth uncontrollably.

He throbbed and pulsed inside my mouth, I had no time to choke. I began to swallow and boy did I love every second of it. I looked up and my mind almost went blank seeing the adulterated bliss in Bran's expression.

Fuck. I got impatient. I wanted to make him cum like that again.

In frantic, I moved to the side and quickly retrieved a bottle of lube from my drawer. I went back between Bran's legs. I got even more fired up when he looked at me with sexy gaze as I leaned down between his legs.

"Be gentle, please..."

His voice made my erection even more painful. "Turn around," I demanded.

A rumble escaped my chest as he got on all fours and presented his ass for me. I saw more blush crept up his cheeks and neck. I know he was putting up a brave front by acting all bold.

His beautiful rosette was teasing me, twitching as I drooled over it. Bran even wiggled his butt for me. I slapped his right cheek and he gasped. So sexy.

I was painfully hard but I couldn't pass the chance of having my tongue in his hole before our first time. So I did.

I leaned down and started licking his entrance before I hungrily slid my tongue inside. Bran encouraged my intrusion with his little moans.

I tongue fucked his lovely hole, licked and sucked him until my impatience got to me again. I began preparing his hole with my lube coated fingers hastily. I was rock hard.

With my fingers still scissoring his interior, I lowered my jeans and removed it, freeing my leaking manhood.

"Are you ready, baby?" I asked as I brought my cock between his butt cheeks and slid it up and down.

Bran's moans echoed in the room. "Ahn... I was born ready, you know."

"Still being bold, aren't we?"

"Well, I am-- Agh!"

I slid the head of my cock into his entrance, earning a lewd gasp from him. I almost shoved it all the way given how wonderful it felt to finally be inside of him. My eyes automatically shut as the heat surrounded my aching manhood. It felt so good.

"K-Keep going. Don't stop," He said between ragged breathing.

I leaned down, balancing myself on one hand. "My sweet and brave little rebel..." I whispered in his ear. I could almost feel his hair rising from it. "We have all the time, love. Your hole is very tight, I know it hurts."

He nodded and I edged my way into him slowly. Soon, his body relaxed and I knew he was ready to take more. I started thrusting at a constant speed.

I wasn't gonna last long especially with his beautiful voice echoing in my room, our room. I quickly slid off of him, he whimpered in protest.

"Shh," I hushed him as I flipped him over. "I wanted to see your face when I cum inside you," I said as I inserted my cock back to his heavenly hole. Lust flashed across his eyes as I seated myself fully inside of him.

Bran pulled me down while wrapping his legs around me. Our faces were only a couple of inches away, perfect to keep us staring at each as I fucked him. We didn't utter a word. His eyes spoke a thousand words of love and obsession as he looked at me and I hope mine did the same for him.

My thrusts became erratic as I neared the edge. I brought my hand go his cock and stroked it along my pounding. Bran moaned over and over again. I swallowed those beautiful sounds with a passionate kiss. He responded fervently.

I reached the pinnacle of pleasure just as Bran squirted his cum between us. He clenched around me as he came, drawing every last drop from me. It felt almost euphoric as we both grunted and shared such heavenly pleasure. Never thought I could feel that much exhilaration.

Only with my Bran...

His head was thrown back, eyes rolling to the back of his head. His hands remained around my neck, pulling me into his throat. I nuzzled against it, kissing his smooth skin, as I rode my climax.

Bran felt so perfect in my arms. I will never let him go now that he's here. Damn with my parents' warning. I'll run away with this boy if I have to.

____________________tbc/Zia