11. The Vows

Brandon's POV

Today is the day I will finally be claiming Finnegan as mine. It felt only yesterday when I was perched on a building window to stalk the man of my dreams. Now, he's going to be mine forever.

I have been nervous all morning. My parents had been there to help me calm my nerves. Mom said it was normal to have wedding jitters. I worried over the simplest thing, she said. Like, what if I stammer when I say my voice or what if I trip on my way to the altar.

It's been decided that P'Finn will wait for me at the altar while my parents walk me. Aunt Gianna was pouting saying she wanted to walk me, too. God, I love thay woman. She's hilarious.

Uncle Draco and Aunt Gianna turned out to be so doting of me. I never knew. For that, I became even happier. P'Finn and I can be together with both our parents' approval.

"Nervous still?" My mother asked me as her and my father walked me down the aisle. She was wearing a formal white gown, opposite mine and Dad's black tuxedos.

So many people attended my wedding today held in Aspen City  country club. It's owned by my future in-laws. However, I wasn't nervous at the number of people that attended nor the fact that they're all freaking rich. I was nervous because of the incredibly gorgeous man waiting for me at the altar.

Finnegan Kree, wearing his white tuxedo and all its equally expensive accessories, stood there with his billion dollar smile and eyes that were boring holes at me.

My nerves were jumping both in joy and anticipation. If only I could fast forward the song I Don't Want To Miss A Thing being sang at this moment by a young artist, Wyatt Pinsley.

Wyatt "Way" Pinsley

I would have asked for BamBam but my fiance was against it

I would have asked for BamBam but my fiance was against it. He can afford him but he said he doesn't suit the event. I chuckled imagining BamBam singing my wedding song. Maybe P'Finn is right. And he wasn't just jealous.

Look at him. So handsome. I better tie him up really tight so no one else could pull him away from me.

"Take care of our son, Finn. That's an order from your father-in-law." I heard Dad said as he handed me to my future husband. My mom gave P'Finn a hug before she walked away with my Dad.

"Hello, beautiful," P'Finn said as he led me in front of the wedding officiant.

I just returned his greeting with a smile because my stomach was having a party. His hand on m back wasn't helping. I was screaming internally.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the union between two people..."

The wedding officiant's words barely registered in my head as I tried to calm myself down. The handsome man's presence next to me was too overwhelming. You know what they say about a person that's too hot to handle. My fiance was too hot to even stand next to.

I've turned into a fanboy. 😋

"Finnegan Daniel Kree and Brandon Alexander James, you may now say your vows ro each other."

P'Finn gently took my left hand and amiled at me warmly. My heart was beating so fast, more as he began speaking.

"I'm crazy for you," he said, eyes genuinely looking at me. I heard whistles in the back and I'm pretty sure that was his best friend, Phillip Titan.

"I think I may have been obsessed and in love with since I saw you on my ninth birthday party..."

"I was only one year old!" I whispered after the shock. We share the same birth month and i turned one a few weeks before he turned nine.

"Exactly," he said, grinning. "Ive been in love with you for forever."

Loud cheers ans more whistles were heard. I think I heard his mother and my friend Elaine shouted, "cradle robber!"

"Oh, shut up!" P'Finn said, glancing back at our guests for a split second. "He's my soulmate. It doesn't matter."

I pursed my lips as he looked back at me. The weddinf officiant was chuckling, then clearing his throat, perhaps because he caught himself amused by the situation.

"Where was I --- Ooh, my vows."

P'Finn's words made both the officiant and I laugh inwardly.

"So I, Finnegan Daniel Kree, will promise you this, Brandon Alexander James..." P'Finn continued. "I will take care of you, honor you, and protect you for as long as I breath. And I will love you and only you in this life and the next. I am yours, now and forever..."

P'Finn slid the first ring on my finger. Our names were engraved in them. "Finn & Bran forever".

I was too happy, and emotional but I held back my tears. I wanted to tell him my promises, too without breaking down. Not yet...

I swallowed hard as I looked up and met his beautiful deep brown eyes.

"I haven't loved you as long as you have loved me..."

"Ohoho!!! One sided!!!" I heard someone say in the audience. P'Finn didn't seem to mind. His eyes were on me.

"...but I have loved you and you alone since," I continued, pressing on P'Finn's ledt hand affectionately.

"I'm crazy for you, too. I will be possessive, and sometimes, maybe become unreasonable... I may even become a little immature or rebellious. It's something my parents had pointed out a lot of times."

"That's right, kid. And don't you forget that," my mother shouted from her seat. P'Finn just smiled and or back on my hand.

"But even with my imperfections, I promise to do my best in taking care of your heart. It may be the only thing I will ever be good at.

"I, Brandon Alexander James, promise you that I will love you with all of my heart for as long as I live and even when i become a ghost, you will be the only one for me.

"I love you so much, P'Finn..."

I slid the other ring to P'Finn's hand and the second it was seated there perfectly, he pulled me into a bone crashing embrace.

"I love you so much, baby... so much!"

"With the power vested in me as the officiant of this beautiful and sacred ceremony, I now pronounce you... husbands."

"I'm his wife--" was what I said to clarify the statement but P'Finn's was already crashing his lips on mine. And who cares about the claps and the standing ovation in front of us when my husband was kissing me the soul out of me.

____________________tbc/Zia

Next is the last part. Weeee!!!

And in case you're wondering.
Wyatt Pinsley is Bas.
Phillip Titan is Godt.

Anyone can guess why these were the names I used? (Be a sport, it's just a game.)

More hint:
Finnegan Kree
Brandon James