7. Honeymooners

Another three-chapter update.
Hope you like it!
____________________________________

Brandon's POV

I lost count of days I have been in P'Finn's house. He's been making love to me non-stop whenever he would get the chance. I never stopped him. I loved every second he would go crazy for me.

Another night rolled in and the two of us just finished our bath. P'Finn had brought me my dinner in his room in where I practically stayed most of the time.

How could I leave? I could barely move every after our frenzy.

"Hang on," he said as he carried me back to the bedroom. I just giggled as I nuzzled my nose against the side of his neck, arms lazily rounded in it.

P'Finn bit my earlobe as he lay me down. He lay next to me and pulled my body against his. We're both still naked.

"Your boss checked on you earlier," he said as he reached for my phone on the side table. He handed it to me and I began scrolling on the messages I received.

In my line of work, I knew I would sometimes need to be out of town. I told my parents about it. The next morning I was here, I called them that I would be away for a while in relation to my work. They seemed to have bought my lie.

As for my boss, I told him I will be back after a week, saying that the job would require me to travel quite far. P'Finn backed me up.

"Has it been a week yet?" I asked my lover after reading the text message I got from uncle Vincent.

"Hm, I think so," he said, humming against ear. My hair rose at the wonderful sensation his breathing sent me.

I chuckled realizing he's lost time like I did, too. "How long are we having this honeymoon, P'Finn?"

He chuckled back as he pressed his body against mine. His growing manhood poked on my hip as he grinded on me. "For as long as we wanted."

"How about your work?" I asked, slightly worried that he hasn't left for his job.

"Fuck work," he murmured. His palm pressed on my belly as he slowly trailed kissed on my neck and shoulders.

I wanted to ask more about his neglect over his job but his lips were coaxing me to drown in pleasure. And I fell for it.

"Ahnnn... Y-Yeah... Right there..." I moaned and begged lasciviously as P'Finn pounded into my hole from behind. I was his little spoon, raising my right for his better access.

"Feel good, baby?" His husky voice sent even more tingles into my every nerve. His warm hand held my waist as he thrusted his big cock inside me.

I was gaping, losing breath as I felt him dig into me, sending me countless waves of overwhelming ecstacy.

"S-So good..." I croaked between gasping for air. I couldn't get enough of him, his heated touches on my skin, his voice, his words, and his great loving on me. I was being thoroughly loved.

"Bran...baby..." He rasped as he reached for my chin, reorienting my face so he could kiss me.

I tilted my head and let our lips tangle in a sloppy mess the way our bodies did. His wet lips danced with mine, tongue swirling with my hungry one.

"Nghhh..." Moans kept escaping my mouth as my orgasm threatened to erupt. P'Finn's right hand circled my cock and began stroking me.

"Let's cum together, baby."

I could only nod, lost in an almost euphoric state as he fed me his huge cock, sending me to the edge. My mind was going numb in pleasure. I couldn't even articulate a word to say how good I was feeling as he fucked me.

Soon, I was seeing stars as P'Finn  brought me to seventh heaven. I shot strings of cum as he washed my interior with his. He grunted as did I while we held each other's right hand, clasped together as we grasped our climax.

I heard P'Finn say something before my consciousness slipped away. Our sex had always been mind-blowing that I would pass out sometimes.

"I love you, my Brandon..."

I woke up to the same soreness in my backside, soreness that reminded me how I was served with endless pleasure the night before.

As I slowly opened my eyes, I reached for the person I have been blessed of seeing first thing every morning. My heavy lids immediately snapped open when I didn't find him next to me.

"Phi?" I turned around, eyes searching for the man who have been warming me in his bed everyday and night. Panic hit me when I found the room empty. Just then I heard loud arguments outside the door.

My face heated up from embarrassment when I recognized the voices.

"Damn it, Finnegan!" That's Mr. Draco Finley Kree, P'Finn's father.

"He's in here, isn't he? I thought we warned you about this?!" And  that was his mother, Aunt Gianna.

Do they know it's me? Are they mad that P'Finn is with me? Am I not good enough for him?

____________________tbc/Zia