twenty - post credits

A few months after graduation, age 15 and in high school.

"This project is a bitch." I was taking to one of my new friend Betty, she's a fellow nerd.

Not I'm one hahaha...

"Well it's just for the science fair, we have one like every year." She fiddled with her pink sweater.

I stumbled into Peter, he was quick on his feet to stop me from falling.

"Sorry." He picked up his bag.

Wait something is off. I looked at his face.

"Peter where's your glasses?"

"Oh uh.." He lifted my bag that I dropped. "I got contacts."

"You said you hate contacts." I remembered him telling me that around the time we met.

"These are state of the art contacts." He pointed at his eye.

"Oh." I tried taking my bag back but it wasn't budging.

"Uh it's caught on my ring." He fiddled with it.

"Since when do you wear jewelry?" I tugged it harder.

"I'm becoming fashionable." He tugged it and ripped the entire front of my bag in half.

All my books fell onto the floor along with my pencils and other stuff.

"What the-" I bent down and started picking up my books. "Peter are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He ran off.

Betty helped me with my stuff. "I guess you had an old backpack?"

I shrugged, trying to hold all my books in one place.

He wasn't fine, he's such a doofus.

• • •

I was walking into the avengers headquarters, where I live while on the phone with Dad. "No it randomly broke I swear."

"I didn't get angry!" I yelled a bit too loud.

"It was perfect! No rips in it until it wasn't." I put the plastic bag full of my books down on a random table while trying my best to argue.

"Okay got it you're fighting for your life and I'm a silly annoying teenager." I hanged up and face planted on the couch.

"That sounded rough." Sam was in the kitchen, in full gear next to me.

"I need a new backpack." I sat up, noticing his suit. "What's up?"

"I'm watching this place while everyone is gone."

"So it's only you?"

"No, Rhodey is here too."

Rhodes's voice came over the intercom. "Hey we got a breach."

The biggest grin appeared on my face.

"Hazel no." He began.

"WHERE'S MY SUPERSUIT?" I referenced the Incredibles, what a great movie.

I ran down into the locker room where my suit was and as quick as I could suited up.

This is the first fight I had in months please let it be a super villain so I can kick it's ass.

I ran while putting my coms in. "Hey big bird gimme a lift."

Sam flew out of nowhere and flew me to the top of our storage building.

"What's going on down there, guys?" Rhodes asked.

"I had a sensor trip but I'm not seeing anything. Wait a second." Sam used his tech to zoom in on something.

"It's okay, he can't see me." Sam did something with his tech that I guess made us hear a voice?

Is that a tiny man?

"We can see you." I crossed my arms.

"He can see me." The dude like enlarged himself to normal size.

What the hecky heck?

He waved to us. "Hi. I'm Scott."

"What are you doing here?" Sam questioned this Scott dude.

"First off, I'm a big fan, of both." He looked at me. "You are really small in person."

I gave an offended look.

"Appreciate it. So who the hell are you?"

"I'm Ant-Man."

"Who now?" I asked.

"Ant-Man?" Sam smiled.

"What, you haven't heard of me? No, you wouldn't have heard of me." Is this guy like okay? He seems crazy in the head.

"That's a stupid name anyway." I shrugged.

"You want to tell us what you want?"

"I was hoping I could grab a piece of technology just for a few days, and then return it. I need it to save the world. You know how that is."

"That sounds like something I would say to get out of math class."

"We know exactly how that is." Sam spoke back to Rhodey "Located the breach. Bringing him in."

"Sorry about this!"

I ran to grab him but he shrinked and ran off somewhere.

"Sam where is he?" I looked around.

Sam started to chase him. He has the tech not me. "Breach is an adult male who has some sort of shrinking tech."

Sam was trying to stomp on the Scott fellow. It's such a sight to see, a grown man jumping on the ground continuously.

Ant dude grew to normal size and chucked me off the top of the building.

"Not fair!" I yelled and pulled myself up.

I looked around. They both disappeared. "Sam?"

Sam bursted outside while trying to fly properly but I guess Ant dude messed his suit up.

Sam fell down, the Scott fellow was long gone.

"It's really important to me that Cap never finds out about this."

"Would you let me borrow a backpack?" I chuckled and walked inside.

Woo that's a wrap on Age of Ultron. I'll be taking a week break then civil war will start being posted.