Thirty-two

Lannan and his friends were beyond nice to me. Making sure I felt welcomed and comfortable with anything they chose to do. By the time we realized the sun was gone so was Nikki. Lannan could see the shear panic on my face and whisked me away from our group.

    "You okay?" I shrugged. "Do you have a ride home?"

    "Actually, I'm here for a school trip. The person I came here with left." He nodded and went back over to his friends. After a few minutes of talking he started walking towards me while everyone else went their own ways.

     "I'm all yours." I could already feel a blush creeping onto my cheeks. "Only if you'll have me." I nodded and we began walking aimlessly. "Tell me about yourself."

     "Like what?" He chuckled.

     "Who are you?" I bit the inside of my lip. Truthfully, I didn't even know. Its hard to answer a guestion you don't have an answer for.

     "I wish I could tell you. Seems I haven't quite figured it out yet." He nudged my shoulder.

     "You know who I think you are?" I raised an eyebrow.

     "My next girlfriend." He winked and took off sprinting. "Catch me if you can!" I took off after him but damn the man can run. Within seconds he was out of sight. Panic set in once again at the realization I was on the beach in an unfamiliar place by myself. As I was rounding a huge rock I felt arms grip around my waist. I tried screaming but the person placed a hand over my mouth. They spun me around and I was met with Lannan. "Looks like I caught you." And with that he crashed his lips into mine. It left me breathless. I wrapped my arm around his neck while my other hand was pressed against his chest. After a minute he pulled away and rested his forehead against mine.

     "Woah." He smiled and brushed a hand through my hair.

     "Even better than I imagined." He looked around and sighed. "Do you need to be home by a certain time?"

     "No. We have the next couple days to ourselves. So I'm all yours." He smiled once more and grabbed my hand.

     "Just how I like it." We had been walking for a few minutes before he began talking again. "How long are you here for?"

     "A couple weeks. I'm gonna be honest, I'm not really into hookups." He shrugged.

     "Neither am I. Us Aussies have more class than that." I raised an eyebrow and gave him a small smirk.

     "You're telling me you haven't thought about fucking me once." He glanced over.

     "At least six times. But that's beside the point." He was silent for a moment before sighing. "I haven't had this much fun in awhile." I giggled and let out a noise of happiness.

      "I haven't either. This is actually really nice compared to the boys that usually hit on me."

      "Douchebags?"

      "40 year old men." He coughed, choking on the words he was about to say. "Kidding." He nodded and began swinging our hands. Finally we made it back to the hotel and he stood in front of me.

      "Will I see you again?" He asked batting his eyes at me.

      "It would break my heart if you didn't." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

      "I'll text you tomorrow, love." I went to ask how he had my number but within seconds my phone vibrated.

       Surprised, love? Now you have my number. Sweet dreams xx

      Nikki looked me up and down as I entered the hotel room. I could tell she was waiting till I was settled to pull the mom card. The second I hit my bed she was sitting up.

      "Where did you go? Who were you with? Who was the guy who dropped you off?" I giggled.

       "Chill out, Nikks. I met Lannan. I was spending time with him. God, he's even sweeter than I had dreamed. Nikki, I really like him. I just don't want this to be a two week fling. You know I hate those." She moved over to my bed and sighed.

       "I know, Sam. BUT, maybe he will come to America. You could totes make the long distance thing work." I shrugged.

       "That's to say if he even wants to date me. We just met." She rolled her eyes.

       "Tell that to the hickie on your neck." I gasped and raced to our bathroom mirror. "Ha. Made you look." I stuck my head around the corner giving her a glare. "But your reaction makes me wonder what you two did. Spill." I collapsed next to her on her bed and we turned on the small tv in the room.

      "He's actually the best kisser. His lips are so soft."

      "I wonder what it feels like when he goes down o-" I quickly cut her off.

      "Anyways, I met his friends. We walked the beach. Even found some shells. We learned a lot about each other." Nikki smiled and grabbed my hand.

      "Its refreshing to see how happy you are. Plus Lannan is hot as fuck. Maybe you'll make an appearance on his channel." I rolled my eyes and brought the comforter up to my face.

      "I don't want to 'make an appearance on his channel'. I really like him, Nikks."

      "Maybe he will visit you in college." I sighed. I wasn't sure where things would go or if I even wanted them to anywhere. But I couldn't help but think about how sweet Lannan was. He seemed so excited to see me again and I knew for once I couldn't let my anxiety get the best of me.

     I fell asleep excited for the day to come and the man I would see.

*I know this isn't the greatest chapter, BUT I'm coming back with another one in the next couple days! Watch out for the update!*