Last day !!

Mina pov -  today was my last day of school. As the alarm clock rang and I got up and took a shower and put my uniform on and put my shoes on as I got ready I put my book bag on and left .. as I look at the packed boxes  I knew it was gonna be hard ..

As I enter school the mean girl Jang hi was like I heard your leaving Mina she said laughing well Jang hi for your information I am happy to move away from you and your friends as she walked away I got the last thing of my lockers until Shen Di and momo came  and said do you have to leave ?

I do as I close my lockers let go to class as we all walked together .
———-
After school was over we went home .. you know what let just stay with you until you go said Shen Di I mean you don't leave yet till Saturday night ..  you are right I said .

As we went to the store and grabbed some snacks Shen Di was obsessed with a popular group called the F9 also known as stray kids as momo was laughing Aish Shen Di why are you liking them .. yah said Shen Di they are the most popular in the school elite and also they have such a big fan base !!

Omg I said you are crazy as we put the snacks and went home mom and dad allowed my friends to spend some time together Before I leave ... as we turn up to  Bigbang song we were all laughing ..

It such a shame you gotta leave us as we all cried I knew my friends were a part of my life we been best friends since we were little !!!

As we all slept  I was still awake I didn't know how to act in my new school how was the rich people gonna react to me I mean we are poor we make a little bit of money .. but now I was gonna be changed by society .. 

—————
By the time Saturday night came everything was moved into my parents job plane and that meant for us to go as me momo and Shen Di hugged together we said we always be part of our world we love you and I never forget you !!

As both of my friends cried and waving to me as I left for Seoul korea .. goodbye Japan hello Korea ..