Together

3 person Pov - After all the struggles that Mina and Chris face together they still wondering how life will be like once they get married . Now it time for them to look back together to finally complete the whole New Years that are coming by so quick •

—————-
Mina •
Together I felt so proud to be with Chris I was more nervous to become a bride thanks to Jennie she give me the greatest person of all . At the end Chris still choose me although in beginning I was falling for Felix of course I bet everything will be fine . I recently found Jang mi again we rebuild our friendship and now she the owner of boba tea and sweet treats her life was happy again .. as I was writing in my book I couldn't believe the month was going by so quick my wedding date was finally approaching and I couldn't be more excited . My appa and eomma went back to Japan but promise to return by the wedding with my family members .

Shen Di and momo came up to korea again only because they had work here and also to be my bridesmaid along with Jang mi we were all happy again it felt like my life began somewhere in the world ... as I close the book Chris came and cuddle me up as we were laughing and talking i knew how much this man means to me . Only heaven knows that I be with him for the rest of my life ..

Also because I was expecting bundle of joy ..no one knows until the wedding is over I kept this from Chris for a while now and I know how much he loves kids . As I went to sleep I couldn't stop dreaming like it feels that it come true . As I just there in this white dress thanking myself that I be able to change my life without problems and how can I ever know that no matter what Mina cai will always have place that she calls home which is Chris I have a home name Chris .

———— ——————
Next morning •
It was the 2 more days till the big day we spend our day decorating and well of course my last day being a engaged women my parents and family were flying in for the wedding I was so nervous. Literally I had butterflies all over me . Shen Di and momo and Jang mi had the bridesmaids dress to fit on and well of course we were literally just putting up so much Melanie came in and she help she was very proud that her little brother became a bigger person and won't bully anyone .

The boys came in and were excited because it was one the best thing Chris ever wanted . Minho return to Korea but still promise that he be there and will try to reconcile with Jang mi but Hyunjin wasn't letting that happen

As we look at the dress it was a custom dress made from Vera wang Chris mom give me her tiara the one she marry Chris father on the wedding day . As we were so excited .. I couldn't wait