Dreams and life

Mina pov - After I ran Minho and Jang mi was like .. where were you ? Don't tell me you went to that stupid party ? Of course not I lied .. as I went to my bed I lay awake I was too focus to love Felix but I don't know what to do anymore as Jang mi was like hey you know Felix is good boy but I don't trust you with Chris he really breaks heart she sighs I am not gonna lie I miss hyunjin but we both moved on she said looking at me ..

Aish Jang mi you don't know if he loves you ? Why don't you try talk to him .. I would but Minho won't let me he my protector my best friend and the one who stood by me when life got hard .

I see I said brushing my hair is just dreams and life do become strange I mean I hate being in school for riches I understand it about music passion and love but it like being control I said . Don't worry too much I mean you are one of the bravest to stand up to stray kids and those mean girls they are just stupid as we laugh . ..

As I heard of knock it was Ming lee .. hello Mina and Jang mi and Minho she said I was wondering if I can talk to mina alone ... as the two left it was just us as we both drink water I am here to respond something I think you heard that I am leaving to France in couple of days and I wanted to let you know about Felix . As you see Felix and I been best friends since kindergarten I was his protector and love but then you came into this world .

I am trying to say is you should be the one Felix needs .. I understand he having a hard time but Felix is good guy and Chris too it just they seem tough but they do care about you that why Chris got mad when sunny and those girls pick on you he very protector . And Felix you should be his best friend try to be happy with him too he only understands what you know . As she left . I hope you take care of everyone I hope you do .

Woah that deep talk right there if Felix cares then Chris cares how will I ever know anything my feelings seem strong but I am jus afraid I have been afraid to love or even get attach .

As I kept thinking was this worth it I didn't want her to leave . She was the one for Felix I didn't know him that well and Chan I didn't want to be with him ... I hated him but I am too afraid ...

Minho and Jang mi were so closed together I mean they deserve each other .. I really love them .

————
As my heart was saying maybe you should love Chris who knows but then my brain is saying love Felix he very protective over you .

As I place my head on the pillow I never knew life can be so complicated I swear .
All my life I was known as Mina cai the sweetest girl but can be sensitive .
My old friends were too busy to notice I was afraid .

As we eat. Jang mi and Minho were packing already I hope school won't be  hard because Felix And Chris it was gonna be too hectic and beside I know Eomma and appa would love to know more about the trip .

As we got in the car .. Jang mi asked me what was wrong because I was quiet oh nothing it just I am thinking .. as I put my headphones and listening to taeil because of you I cried . You know how hard to be strong but you feel like things will end for the worst .

As I got a message from unknowns numbers

Unknown 1 - mina what are you doing ?
Unknown 2 - uhh is this Mina right ?
Unknown 3- mina meet us at the headquarters after school
Unknown 4- I love you so much  jk but your my favorite
Unknown 5- please don't tell us you don't know us . 
Unknown 6 - jeongin give me your number lol
Unknown 7 -  do you like pizza
Unknown 8- I am not a stalker I swear
Unknown 9- see you at school !!!!

What the hell ? Who were these people as all of them told me it was f9 ... Aish as I put them on my contacts it was crazy  . 
As I slept I was dreaming of things I shouldn't
My heart was like breaking I was crying it get to me every time I cry down .

Go to sleep mina go to sleep my thought said .