The reason for us

Mina pov - since me and Chris got back together it was like being able to control my thoughts I still wonder about Jang mi on why she disappeared as I was settled things Chris got me flowers a banquet of galaxy flowers I still smile through everything .. we were re engaged and we were happy I couldn't wait for our wedding my mom was still mad at him but my dad accept it and said as long you guys don't hurt each other . It was a crisp cool morning I just made breakfast and Chris has to go work till 6 I was busy getting ready to go to university it was my final test . As I went out of the shower I put my crop top with black sweater and some jeans with boots then I put my hair into a bun as I was fixing it I went to my car.

This should be fun I thought as I parked to  university lot I came out ahh fresh air as I thought 💭  I can do this as I went and sat down it was time for the test to begin I had faith ..

So many questions I thought to myself as I was trying to finish I couldn't think about how my life change Chris said to me the reason for us was to be who we are to love ourselves when times were hard .. as I finish the test I finally relax as I head out Felix went up to me and said hey mina oh hello Felix can't you believe this semester is almost over I am so dreading the days till we finally get out lol ah me too now I can focus on Starbucks and music this gonna be the best day of my life ...

As we hang out till I had to go home I couldn't wait to see Chris after work I was happy girl I couldn't control what I felt after all our wedding is next month ... it seem like it was far away .

As I went home and just plop in the sofa and watched the goblin .. i cried when it ended as I was gonna go to sleep Chris came home and said mina I am here oh hello sorry I been tired the test was so hard that forgot to eat food today as I was stretching Chris bought food and we eat it was delicious .. I look at him with feelings and I couldn't admire how adorable he can be after he is my fiancé.
———————
Chris pov -   After I went home after a long day of work and so much I plan to see mina although I was hungry I stop by and brought food I saw her on the sofa she looks so beautiful ... I know I made many mistakes in life but it because I love her and I know that I try to be the person I am today and forever I haven't spoken to the boys or Jang mi since the night ... of our engagement party with mina the only reason why she kiss me was because she was tired of Minho hurting her although it wasn't true Minho wasn't mean to her he was just busy because he had to leave for China and she was devastated ...

The boys well they went there separate ways I still miss them. I hope they come to wedding soon . As I sit down and look at her she was ready to face the world with me through the struggles of being together with someone who had so much passion for what was the best thing that I ever made .

True love does exist if you only know the person with there back story .