Memory lane

Mina •
After my hour ended at Starbucks Felix went home because he was going to the mountains and think up there as I was heading home I saw Jang mi she look different from the last time I saw her ... her hair change color it was more like blonde and her eyes were broken I wanted to go up to her but I was afraid .

I manage to gather up my courage I mean since I am working at Starbucks as the head manager I am rich I have beautiful house and I have 2 cars .. my life was completely good but I knew I couldn't be mean to her and Christopher anymore I had to do what right . As Felix text me we be having dinner at Seoul steak house with some our new friends. I told him I be there in 5 mins ..

As I approach her Jang mi I said and she look at me oh hello Mina how are you she said shaking like she been afraid .. what wrong Jang mi are you okay are you hungry I invite you to my house for some meat and some smoothies I said kindly .. oh I am sorry mina but I can't I have to go already she said crying ... as she disappeared into the crowd it like I didn't recognize her anymore she had a good home she was wealthy her life was perfect I wonder what went wrong ...

As I went home I couldn't stop thinking about the Jang mi situation I still had the memory's of me and her from the day we met till the day we cut off our friendship because of things we were so inseparable Minho was our best friend too but he moved away to China to pursue his career which is modeling .. I miss him so much but I hope he doing okay as I unlock my door . I had to get ready for dinner .

I miss Chris so much as I shed a tear I look at our old memories book from where we went to Hawaii together when he purpose to me. To our first kiss .. it seem like it was yesterday as I closed the book and went to the shower .. I kept thinking I had to make this right I need to go after Chris as I turn off the knob of the wet shower and rush to put my joggers and my black shirt and put my bun up and my white shoes I need to go and make it right !!

I text Felix that I can't make it due to things and he understands .. thank God for Felix lee am I right ?? As I grabbed my car keys and I went to his house I remember how to go through it when we first dated as I stop the car I knocked through the door no one came to open so I went through his room he was there sleeping peaceful he was like ... so beautiful

I went through his room he had a lot of soju bottles and many food I was so upset he really did try to drown the pain because i didn't want to come back to him ... as I shook him and said Chris please wake up I am right here as his eyes flutter Mina He said looking at me and why are you here ?? I am here to make it right. I am here to love you

Because Christopher Chan I am so in love with you ... as he sit up and said mina cai I am in love with you too as he kissed me and I kissed him back I miss you so much I never wanna hurt you I swear as he looks at me would be my girl again

Of course ❤️ as we cuddle ... I am so in love with you