Hawaii trip

Chris pov - After the whole accident with my Eomma  it turns out Mina and I been close more though we are not official yet it like a love hate relationship I know I been so mean but I care about her ... as I got a message from Felix saying he was returning back I was afraid that Mina might get him again .. this called for a trip to Hawaii !!!
——————
At school •
Mina pov - today was school Chris and I haven't talk though I been busy with school and work I know that his Eomma will never accept that her son likes a poor girl like me and this how complicated it can be . As I was walking I see a familiar face it couldn't be Felix was back wasn't he in Paris with Lee Ming as I thought I must be dreaming ...: as he walks towards me hello Mina it so good to see you again I miss you he said smiling ...  as f9 came heyyy Felix it so good to see you .

You know me and Mina are dating ? Said Chris  what I said ..?  Oh that such a shame I miss out Felix said .. as I look at Chris he smiled at me . As I was walking Felix was like you know how much I wanted to date you ... KIDDING HE SAID .. oh aha as I walk away ..

As we both walked sunny was like why are you with Felix aren't you with leader she said mad . Felix took her hands away from me look go away from us he said .. as he smile at me I hope you know you always be my friend . As my smile went down he knows I love him ... but I love Chris ugh it so complicated

As I went to work Chris stop by with the rest and I was confused. Along with Jang mi and Minho .. they were surprise on why they are here .

Um guys what are you doing ? As hyunjin said we are inviting you to Hawaii with us . No thank you said Jang mi me and Minho have better things to do .. as Minho was gonna say no to what Jang mi said she look at him and he look down ...

Come on Jang mi don't you wanna have fun said hyunjin .. look I rather eat my own shoes then being stuck with you . As she left Minho followed her so that means Mina your left as I was about to reply ... Jang mi grabbed my hands .. hold on

Yes Jang mi ? What are you doing !! Those    Guys are seductive people I don't want you to get hurt ... I know what I am saying Chris mom is the meanest person ever she do anything to separate you and him relationship ... but if you want to go to Hawaii you can go I am just warning you .... as she left with Minho .  As minds wonder I decided to go I mean Jang mi is my best friend and Minho too but it my life .

As I came back okay guys I go but no funny business she look at Chris smirking Felix was with another girl as my smile frown ... as my parents packed my bags and I got my passport we left that same day .. Jang mi and Minho didn't look  at me they just continue to work like always .. this should be fun I said ...
As we enter the plane Chris give me a bracelet that had our initials on it .. I look at him ..

If you lose this I will kill you got it .. as I  confined what he said .. as I fell asleep we got there .. it was so beautiful like literally till we got off we into our rooms it turns out me and Chris will be sharing the same room and well Felix and the rest had different ones as I look at the view it was so beautiful I swear the blue skies with the sun rising it like a movie !!!

As we enter the tour section it was like whole new world Chris look  at me with a smile though I was focus on it .. as everyone was having drinks and food I just sat in the piano and look at Felix he smiled ...

That when he turn to kiss me ... and we kissed for 12 minutes .. that when I knew someone was watching us ...