Movies and secrets

Jennie Pov - I am not actually a mean girl I swear it just how my parents want me to win over Chris ... as I was putting my shoes on I found Chris on swing set .. yah honey are you supposed to be at work as I put his hands on his shoulder .. don't touch me Jennie I am not your husband or boyfriend leave me alone ...

Until one of the boys texted Chris and he just told me that his friends invited us over to a movie at Mina although I wasn't too sure why would he do it but oh well this should be fun...
——————————
at Mina house •
Mina pov - okay as I was   Setting down snacks and drinks I couldn't wait till Felix and the boys to come ... as the door  it was Felix and  the boys they were like hi mina !!! We brought a karaoke machine too as we laugh and we settle down as someone rang too I was confused ... but I open it. It was CHRIS AND Jennie as I was shocked .

Who invited you to my house I be gladly if you guys left I said .. wait said Jennie I wanted to apologize for being mean I wasn't the girl that I was I am really sorry here a house gift she handed me a box it was very expensive I could tell . As I said but I welcome them to my humble abode  so they looked around the living room is in straight   Ahead ... as Chris greeted the boys and Jennie too but no one said hi to her so it was complicated ...

Anyways what should we watch I have so many movies or we can do karaoke.. as we had a lot of fun I could tell these boys were gonna be part of my life's for the rest ...as Felix look at me and said no matter what we are best friends and soulmates . And I agreed Chris wanted to talk to me but Jennie and him had to leave due to wedding I mean I am still hurt but it whatever ...

As i was singing the boys were shocked .. they were like you have a good voice wow I am in love said hyunjin and seungmin but Felix was like yah don't you have things to do!! As they walk away laughing . Ignore them said Felix lol look I was wondering if you wanted to go Hawaii I mean of course Chris is marrying Jennie but we don't have to go to wedding if you want too .. 

Of course I am going Felix I am strong I am Mina Cai the most sweetest girl  as I flash my puppy eyes .. of course you are said Felix hugging me !!

As I was cleaning up Jennie stay behind cause Chris left her .. as she was helping I told her I didn't want her to ruin her clothes it fine Mina she said smiling look can we talk ?

I have a secret said Jennie the truth is I don't wanna marry Chris I could tell he really loves you and when you got hurt he wanted to really find you as she plopped down the sofa Mina promise me you be with him I don't wanna marry him I swear my parents are doing it for the money as she sigh

Mostly because they want our firm to be with Chris . As she kept explaining so I mean like I understand how hurt were you ... oh Jennie look it okay I mean yes I love Chris so much but his mom doesn't approve of me. I am not wealthy like them and or rich . I am mina Cai the sweetest girl I can ever be .

As she hugs me I hope you be at the wedding I really want you to come beside you know what I be doing . As she left I went down and thought am I really gonna fight for him will I ever be okay I know my parents still at Japan but I want them to know how much Chris mean to me .

After I am in love with him .