Revenge time

Bang Chan - After That girl Mina drop her drink on me  I knew it was way to get the revenge on her by giving her the Yellow and white card and yes I know you what you might think what is the yellow and white card ? Well it a card that has bad things such as throwing food or getting chased by the classmates and doing things that is wrong .

As I went to find her locker I slip in there and just walk away now she knows who more powerful .  As the boys look at me yah Chris you shouldn't be doing that said jeongin I mean you can be beat by a girl like your sister Melanie as they laugh .

Yah shut up now she be apologizing to me as I smirk.  As I was sitting down while hyunjin and the rest were playing in our headquarter .

Just wait mina cai you be in my hands in no time .
—————-
Mina pov - as I open my locker I saw a white and yellow card . I look confused to see who put that there ? As one boy was like omg Mina cai from B class 204 has the card as everyone was looking at me they threw some stuff at me like food and oil .min Han jee was looking at me with guilty in her eyes as she left .

Yah you think it funny !! Just do it more as everyone kept throwing things I was in tears and I left to rooftop I cried until someone look at me sorry for interrupt your day as I was gonna leave he pulled my wrist

It was Felix .. as he look at me and he took out his handkerchief and try wiping the things that I was thrown from . He look at me and said a girl like you shouldn't be bullied but I am not helping you it just people like leader is immature as he left

I was shocked and he left his thing on my hand as I went home mom and dad was like what happen to you oh nothing I am fine as I walk to my room and just stared at Felix handkerchief  I was kinda afraid but I knew how much I like him ..

After I eat food I went to bed mom and dad were worried about me but I didn't affect my life and work Jang mi and Minho. Question me but I didn't talked .

School was hard not gonna lie I was tired of everything and everybody min hee apologized to me and she give me a bear .  As I was working i saw my desk it had mean words such a kill your self you are ugly I was very upset

Shen Di and momo even text me I haven't talk to them for while I was distance . As I was tired of this

I knew bangchan will hear me out !!!