Betrayals

Chris pov - as we were having drinks and food I went to find Mina and Felix that when I saw them kissing ... I was furious I was angry also because the bracelet fell down as I look at they look at me mina had sadness in her eyes and Felix look shocked ... how could they I will never forgive them for that ... wait Chris said mina as I push her down the sad how could you !! I give you my love and trust this how you repay me by kissing him ... me and you are just over with I don't wanna be with you leave !! As Felix spoke up hey don't push her she not your puppet just cause you never show any respect !!! As I punch Felix he fell down .. you two are no longer part of my life ...

Felix Pov - As Mina cried shh don't worry said Felix let just go back to Seoul .. as we both left I am sorry I kissed you said mina don't worry about all. It matters your safe and not harmed !! Chris needs to get over but oh well ... as we went to plane and Mina just look at me worry what gonna happen next .

As I saw Felix and Mina leaving the boys were confused on what happen I was just mad how can she hurt me but one day I get her back it time to revenge on it .
————————
Back in Korea•
Mina pov - After that whole thing happen with Felix he never left my side though I was happy because he could make me laugh ... but Chris I felt bad for hurting him ... anyways as Felix and I went to eat food he told me he always gonna be there for me no matter how bad it is .. Jang mi and Minho did accept Felix because he was very good man ..

As Felix got a text from Chris he said he had to leave as he kiss my forehead I be back .  As Jang mi said Felix is good guy for you he very smart and depending Chris on the other hand he very jealous and like I said two hundred times his mother will do anything  to sabotage it even arranging a marriage for him and some girl from wealthy family .. Melanie disagree on it  because she thinks your a good women and very tough to control Felix ...

I know Jang mi I know but it complicated it felt like being in this tough war I really do care about them but how can I ever learn to .. as I decided to walk home I went to this karaoke bar it felt good to sing .. all my emotions were there until I got scouted by Jyp ... a talent company filled with the rest of world I told them I think about it since I am barely in school ..

Felix return .. hey honey he said smiling hello I said I heard there a new food restaurant in gwangJu you  should come with me .. really I said it a date as we giggle it felt good to have Felix make me better ... but I miss Chris I miss his toughness his smile every time he look at something 

Mina who do you really love ? Felix or Chris who has your heart ? Who make you feel happy ... Chris make me happy I said .. that it he the one for me   He the one I want for the rest of my life ... woah now I know who I want CHRIS BANGCHAN ...

As I told Felix .. he  was okay with it but we are best friends and forever be he treat me like his princess and he just want to see me happy ... BUT THAT GIRL IS ME ...