Party invitations and drama .

Mina pov- yesterday was different literally but it didn't bother me as I was on beach I see Ming lee coming towards me and I was just confused as I put my shoes back on .. hey you are mina Cai right ?
Yes that me .. look about yesterday I just wanted to invite you to my 21st birthday party and I hope you can make it she smiled .

I mean honestly I would love to go but I am on vacation with my two best friends and I mean I don't know you well . Well aren't you Felix and the boys friend I heard so much nice things about you .

Really I stuttered . Of course this party will be amazing you meet so many new people and I can't wait for it . As she left I was like wondering why would they do that . I mean I didn't know what to do I was being really awkward I swear .

As I enter the house Minho went to go grabbed some burgers and fries. Jang mi was reading her book about poetry . Yah Mina where were you ? Oh I was in the sand looking at the sky it so beautiful isn't it . Yah I can see anyways look about what  yesterday I didn't want you to be hurt at that party I know what Ming lee is trying to do . I mean of course your new to it but I mean we love you and I don't none of the boys breaking your hearts or someone embarrass you . Beside Chris mother is evil she like a witch anything you do or what so ever she just ruin it her powers. Felix mom was beautiful nice lady she was like any other mom .

Yah Jang mi don't worry I know I like Felix but why would I want to be in party full of rich kids who are snobs and really rude I said .

—————-
Welcome to ming lee 21st party.
Where - jeju island
When - 7-11pm
Enjoy the music fun and so much more .

As I read the invitation I mean I would love to go but then I mean what can happen in the party . As I thought about it I went to my closet and found a red dress and I pick out my flats and curl my hair . I was scared to let my friends find out so I snuck out behind the door .

As I heard music I hear people laughing and talking . Couples who are kissing each other and so much more I see some looking at me . as I walk I sat down on far side until I see Felix and Ming lee talking and Chris coming towards me . Yah Mina I thought you never show up he said so what are you here for ?

If your looking for Felix he with Ming lee he look but I ignore him . As I walked I see sunny and her girls coming towards me . Yah !! Nerd what you think you are doing here .

It none of your business I said ! Chill out said sunny I mean why would ming lee invite you did your own mother pick that horrible dress said one of the girls as they dumped fruit punch on me and everyone was snickering at me I was upset until ming lee came with Felix

Aish !! What do you think is going on ? As sunny came and said it was Mina she such a clutz she laugh as Ming lee look at me look girls I don't appreciate you doing this to my friend Mina as she grabbed the whole  punch and threw it at them they screamed . As Ming lee grabbed me and went towards the restroom

Here this one of my dress wear this I promise you will love it . Ahh I can't wear that I said no it fine this dress will take you anywhere even when it gets hard I know you love it . It was a gold emerald dress and it was so. Beautiful . 

And the flats were red bedazzled they were so beautiful .

As I walked everyone see me and it felt like I was the one who had a party . As Ming lee walked away and she said

Thank you to everyone who came to my birthday party as 21 years being a happy rich girl who had dreams I decided to move to France to pursuit my dreams of being a teacher I know that it will be hard but I be determined to work for what right .

After everyone was speechless Felix left hurt and angry I wanted to follow him but Ming lee followed him . As I left I see Chris coming too it felt like the wind was blowing .

Yah Ming lee why would you to that to me to us said Felix crying I am sorry Felix. But I have to do what best I know your so strong . Look that girl Mina cai is one special girl the one you should be loving you can't love me said Ming lee angry .

NO!! I love you and only you i never show interest in Mina .. look Felix I get your hurt and your upset you need to live your life and I have to do mine as Felix grabbed her they kissed .. as I watch them I felt my heart break so I ran back until Chris came and said nerd watch where your going .

Shut up Chris I don't wanna talk to you .
Ahh I see you saw Felix and Ming lee kissed I mean if you were the one who met Felix first you could been his . As he went towards me I hate saying this but I approve of you . As Ming lee and Felix saw us

Hey Mina what were you doing out here alone ? Oh I was just looking at the beach no she wasn't she was with me we were together as he hold my hands tightly as Felix looked at me .

Do you want to go on ride with us she said . No it fine goodnight I have to go back with my friends nice to meet you .as I ran .

Woah what just happen tonight .