Defending a friend

Mina Pov - as my alarm clock rang it was another day at school I knew I shouldn't stay late with Jang mi and Minho searching up stray kids I knew mom and dad was gonna be late home because of work but still was gonna make dinner 💕

As I took a bath I kept thinking about what Jang mi said to me never trust stray kids I knew of course she was right cause hello they were obnoxious except for Felix he was different then the rest . As I put my uniform on and my white shoes I eat a fruit cup and drank water as I went on my way .

As I enter the school it was same as usual sunny Minnie and Ming hi were bragging about there new bag that they bought and well of course they always made fun of me which I didn't care .

As I enter music class. I sat behind next to girl her name was min Han jee  she was like your Mina right ?  I said yes hey I know this weird but do you want to get boba tea with me at lunch sure I said as I was happy to make a new friend .

As we were drinking our milk tea we were laughing and running till min Han jee fell down and saw she spilled tea on Bang Chan jacket . Aish sunbae I am sorry I didn't see you .

Do you know how much it cost you twerp this Gucci jacket cost a lot of wons  it imports from the United States !! As he screamed at her she bowed down I give you new one I swear !

And how that possible if you want to avoid anything clean it for me what she said scared I said clean it now as she was gonna do it 

Yah I said as the boys look at me she said she was sorry why are you gonna make her do it ? And exactly who are you commoner are you new he said I expect someone very cute he laugh as Felix look at me look you jerk I don't know you and I don't want you know me but this girl is my friend if you have something to say then say it !

As hyunjin whisper in his ear that Mina cai she the new girl who works at boba tea and sweet treats as he said suprised so new girl if that your friend then do her job and we can  forget about this .

As I was gonna do It I dump the tea on him look you twerp I don't care if your famous as I threw money I mina would not deal with you or your foolishness you think you are tough huh if you want that milk tea out go to my grandparents dry cleaning store as Felix look surprise a girl like me can stand up to him

Come on min Han jee  let go as we left he was suprised all the boys laughed .

Aish this boy ..