Jeju island and them ?!?!

Mina pov - Today was a day for fun like I was ready to get away from Chris and the people as I grabbed my things Eomma and appa  said be careful Mina and no doing funny things !! I know as I walked out I see Minho and Jang mi in the car  waving as I got in this was gonna be so much fun !!

As I posted on my social media .
@minacai13- hanging out with my two best friends @jangmi and @minhoisaboy ❤️ ...
—————————-
Chris pov-  as we were having our annual trip to jeju I was waiting for Mina but she never showed up ..as all the boys were happy and laughing I wanted to see Mina it not like I like her or anything cause I mean I am bangchan I am the world famous leader and son .

Okay guys it time to go said jeongin and jisung as we got on Felix wasn't there he was waiting for lee Ming .

As everyone enter the bus i kept thinking where could Mina be ????

—————
Felix pov - I was waiting for lee Ming she been my childhood love since the day we first met on the swing set . After my parents died she help me cope with my feelings ...

As I heard screaming I knew she was here !! As lee came in she smiled at people giving autographs and so much then she look at me and said well hello my sweet Felix as her cherry blossom perfume pick up on me

It so good seeing you I swear ...
————
Jeju island •
Mina pov - as we finally got here Jang mi and Minho rent us a little house for week and this was amazing nothing couldn't ruin my day as we heard noises coming it was from the hotel on the other side it was F9 omg how did they get here and how did they know we were here as I was upset .

Yah said Jang mi and Minho why is they here and how did they see us . I don't know but I don't want them Coming towards us .

Well well well look who we had Mina and her friends laugh Chris and everyone .? What do you want can't you see I am having a trip with my friends so move along ..

As Chris was about to say something there was a car and it had Felix and Lee Ming ... my heart was crushed knowing I felt bad

As Felix enter and said it nice to see you in jeju he smiled and lee Ming notice it but she was like hello it so good to see you!!  I having a birthday party tonight and you should definitely come it be fun .

As I was gonna reply Jang mi was like no thank you we don't associate with riches or anyone as we walked away leaving them shocked

Minho was relived and Jang mi felt proud knowing what happen to her 2 years ago she wanted to protect me . As we settle into our Home we were making food and so much more . Then we heard knocking 

It was Chris .. I was gonna close the door till he made his force in .. yah don't think you can shut me out he said laughing I just want to know if your coming to the party ?

Look I am not interested into the party and I don't wanna be with you or anyone can't you see I bluff

As Minho walk in and said hey dude get out and go to your snobs friends as he rolled his eyes .  Jang mi was making cheesy rice cakes and having deserts too .. look I said Chris just get out please because I am not gonna put up with you it been too much cause

As he left I was confused like literally my feelings felt weird .. but I like Felix I have .

This was gonna be chaos in my life .. but you know it whatever