Honeymoon and surprise

Person pov - after the wedding of Mina and Chris was over it was time for the honeymoon to Italy .. but mostly Mina was ready to tell Chris her big surprise ——-
————————-
Mina - it was time to get off the plane Italy was beautiful Chris pick it out because he knew how much I love to explore the world but mostly it was our 1st time as wife and husband . As we got to the hotel we unpacked and it was beautiful scenery Chris Hugged me from behind he was like my baby I know how much you love it  ..  as we were ready for the tour I felt sick although I think it time to tell Chris the news ... no one knows except me and doctor Kim Mila.   As I look at him and he look at me .... Chris I need to tell you something and I hope you won't ever abandon me or love me less .

Sure what is it mina ?  Well a couple of months ago before our wedding remember when I was sick and I said I felt like crap and I didn't know what it was .... yeah Chris said lowly well I went to the doctor and doctor Mila said that I am pregnant ... as Chris was shocked he sat down not thinking clearly as he look at me he was like are you sure you are pregnant ... well yeah I am duhh I am only 5 months along as he was looking at me wow I am surprised I didn't know why didn't you tell me he said unhappy ..  as I was about to say something he was like baby i am gonna be a daddy as he said happily I can't wait to show him or her music and stuff as he pick me up !!!

Calm down lol as we kissed under the stars I know how much this means to you but don't forget that it still our honeymoon too as I laugh he hold my stomach and talk to the baby I know this seem crazy but I am so gonna love you all my life . With that we just spend our evening and day having food and drinks like juice and water . The girls miss me and the boys too . As I was writing in my book I look at Chris singing he was so focus in his career I know how much did it mean to him . As I closed the book and went to sleep . Goodnight my beloved husband as we slept .
——————
Next morning •
The week of our honeymoon went by fast I miss Italy the good people the good food and mostly the music I recently met this girl name Belinda who was a recording artist of Spain and we hit it off as close friends  as we headed to airport Chris hold my hand because of the paparazzi and so much fans I was still sleepy but glad to be home in korea . As we unlock our humble abode everyone just jump up and we all laugh . SURPRISE!!! As Jang mi and Shen Di said we all miss you !! Same said me and Chris so how was the honeymoon did y'all have anything Fun wink jisung shut up said jeongin laughing at jisung reaction well we did we met good people .

Also we both having something to tell you guys .. as everyone was confused . What is it ?? Said hyunjin and Jang mi well over the past month I recently found out that I am pregnant .. and well I mean it all sudden but I want y'all to know we hope you accept us .Everyone hugged us . Omg that so adorable   We are gonna have a mini Mina or Chris said the girls and boys

As we all sat down .. it was like magical