Right Vs wrong .

Mina pov - After a long day at the shop I wonder why did hyunjin look at me and ugh that Yuqi pyo is something else as I lay in my bed I got voice call from my friends Shen Di and momo as I accept it .

Minaaaaa we miss you said both girls Aish I miss y'all too how Japan anything new ? Well miss Shen Di has been seeing this boy name dao Ming Si shut up said Shen di  LoL awe my girl growing up and what about you momo ? Well I been auditioning for this girl group but trainee is hard ah I see . What about you Mina ?

Well I don't like school honestly there this mean girls and well what can you say F9 also know as stray kids go to my school . Wait really said both girls yeah I mean I got job at boba tea and sweet treats you guys should visit me !! Soon said momo  and Shen Di what about your new friends ? Well there is Jang mi and Minho they are my closet friends here in korea .

Wait did you say Jang mi ? Said Shen Di .
Yes I did why .. she like the ex girlfriend of hyunjin I know he been dating for Yuqi pyo she so rich !!

My gosh Shen Di your like a paparazzi or something lol anyways I have to go mom and dad are calling me for dinner love ya !! We love you tooo minariii

—————
Next morning •
As I got to school of course the girls were waiting like omg don't they have. A life ! Ming hi sunny and Minnie were like new girl you just a commoner don't you have nothing to do . As I was about to reply the girls scream cause of F9 as it was time to go In the hall there was girl who had glasses she had a cake waiting for the leader as they stopped in front of her what was he gonna do ?

As she look quietly she was oh sunbae Bang Chan I made this for you as he look at her while The boy with freckles didn't say anything along with the rest . Ah I see he said as he lick it then he dump into her face . Everyone was laughing some were shocked . She just stood there quiet and she cried .

As they were approaching me the leader was like you have something to say ? As matter in fact I do why do you think it cool to Bully people and give them a card like seriously are you stupid ? . As I was gonna say it in my head until I stood there in my head as he said it but walk away . Ugh I hate them so much for bullying others when it not cool .

As I went to top off the rooftop and screamed curse you chanbang or you foolish 9 as one of the boys heard it was Freckle boy yah he said it get so loud when you are here anyways if you want to bash us the leader name is Bang Chan and we are called stray kids and F9 as he left I was shocked yet it was suprised.

—————-
At work•
As I was cleaning the table I kept thinking . Yah said Minho and Jang mi what wrong with you it just those guys they seem so rude and obnoxious I said well let search them up lol if you want get to know them better I suggest you be here for while . As Jang mi open the laptop while Minho made us boba teas and give us rice cakes. Okay here the page .

1st is bangchan also known as Chris Bang he 20 years old a sophomore in elite university his parents are the owner of Fancy tower which is like a business . He friends with stray kids and anyone else he has his sister name Melanie Bang who married to hotel owner in Hollywood .

2nd is lee Felix he the mysterious one with freckles his personality is quiet he has a younger sister but they both orphans his parents are the owner of the noodle shop across the mall . His grandfather is the minster of a church but after his parent died his grandfather disowned him for the death of his father and mother as well his sister in with different family in Busan .

3rd is hwang hyunjin his parents are the owner of the museum in gwangju he the only child . They own so many resorts that even he the playboy of the group .

4th is woojin he the sweetheart of the group his parents own the mbc studio and mostly he really intrigued with pianos and books .

5th is seungmin he the crazy one in F9 he the next business man in his parents law firm he own a club for kids that specializes singing .

6th - lee Minho he the firecracker he has his own club and he also does anything in the world his parents are the owner of the resort in jeju island and many more .

7th - is seo changbin he the funniest member he can be airhead but has a good heart his parent and jyp let own the building and so much more .

8th is jisung he the squirrel that his nickname he own the pottery downtown and well he has a island in maccu .

And lastly yang jeongin he the most cutest boy ever he has such a good heart but can be bad whenever they hurt anyone . He has 5 resorts all over the world and his parents own the Baseball stadium !!!