Secrets

Mina - After what happen Eomma and appa were busy like always but still we had family dinners together . I was excited to go on trip with my best friends Jang mi and Minho . Shen Di and momo are busy like always so as I was gonna go and get some food for dinner to make as I put my jacket and my gloves I was walking until I saw Felix looking at a poster of the famous singer and model lee Ming he was just admiring her beauty as I was walking past I look at the poster and took out a wipe as he look at me

You have nerve following me around huh ? Oh sorry Felix I always pass by to get food for my parents but I see you like lee ming she one of my favorite singer and models I always pray she marries someone like a lawyer or prince I said . As he smiled he left . I wonder how did he know her ..
———————-
Next day •
As I woke up and did my routine I was walking but since two men were following me I decided to run back but they got me .. as I was left asleep i woke up to sound of makeup smell and someone massage me . As I was trying to get up they push me back down . As I was waiting they pick out a dress it was nice my hair all curled and I was looking in the mirror and I saw myself as the Butler came out hello miss cai. I am mr Hong you have a visitor waiting for you in the living room . As we walked oh sir you don't have to call me miss i am Mina as we both walked . I saw someone with tux and his hair slicked back . I thought it was Felix but it was Chris. He look at me and said hello Mina I heard you like me now it your chance to say it and be my girlfriend so I can give you lavish life.

Yah what do you think you are doing and why am I even here . Look I just want tell you how much I was suprised when they said you love me . Your just crazy and why am I in this dress as I walked away look you have everything you want the shoes the dress that made from crystal emeralds he said well look Chris you don't buy people with money and love is about communication and trust so don't try to think I wanna fall in love with you .

As i left and I took off the dress and put my uniform I got my bags and I left as I notice I was in heels so I took them off and threw them in the garden as I was walking a car came in and it was Felix he was ahh I see your in Chris house as he laugh here put these on it was his black shoes as he drove by and I look at him as I left I was way back home I couldn't stop thinking about what happen .

As it was two more days till our jeju island trip me and Jang mi and Minho been packing and we been so excited to get away from the boys and to close the shop till next week be open again

This was gonna be the best day .
———-