Want to be Together With You - Law x Reader

As you laid on the lawn of the sunny who glazing into the sky. Since Luffy made an allies with  Law she only heard stories about him never meet him in person. You joined the straw hats pirates after the event of Sabaody Archipelago. You ended up on Amazon Lily after your ship was washed away into the calm belt. Since that day Luffy decided to make you part of his crew since you been very grateful to the straw hats. You never had an fighting skills Zoro trained you with an katana you founded on an island. After the crew returned from Punk Hazard with some guy who name was Caesar. You just came down from the crow nest from training with her katana you really did not want go on that island.

"More people. Really Luffy?" You said staring at Caesar who wasn't happy about being on this ship also. "Shishishi! It's alright Y/N! He just going stay with us for while!" Your captain said before heading off into the kitchen yelling about Meat. "I swear Luffy..." You mutter before sitting down on the beach that was around the mass.

Law's POV

As I walked onto the ship after the straw hat I notice this most beautiful girl I never lay eyes on. Her (H/L) and (H/C) was different then other people he never seen anything like it be. Her (E/C) was soo pretty also. This women was new to the crew also as I watch her walked over to the beach that was around the mass he can't help it but join her. "I did not think Straw hat-ya had another crew mate. Not an fan of islands?" He asked. "Not fan of heat or cold on the island." She explained. "Oh" He fallen quite again he did not know what to say to her

Your POV

You stared at Law you never seen an very good - looking guy in your life how did Luffy get him to join up in an allies with this guy. You never know why as Sanji called everyone to dinner Luffy was  shoving his face with meat even taken other people food. You smack his hand away from your plate. "Stop it Luffy!" You grabs your plate then heads out of the kitchen with it this reason why you hate eating with the others as you sat down in the lawn you enjoyed your dinner. After dinner you drawn the red straw you had the night watch now. "Thank Nami" You mutter as you left the kitchen with an tray of tea and book under your arms. As you climbed up the crow nest to stay up here for the night.

After few minutes you notices Law coming up. "Why are you not asleep Y/N-ya?" He asked. "Nami give the night watch." You mutter before pouring an cup of tea that Sanji made you before he went to bed. Law sat next to you this cause you to blush as he stared at the book you was reading. "Medical book?" He asked. "Ummm.. yeah... I been watching Chopper helping people.. I want to learn now to do that also." She explained. Law smirked before pulling you into his lap. "UH!"  Was only thing that came out of your mouth. "I can teach you if you want" He whisper into your ear as he nibble on your ear. The sudden shiver went up your back when he nibbled on you then he moved to your neck sucking on it leaving an mark.

You let out an moan he just smirked at you. "Like that?" he turned you around with his hands on your shoulders. He leads in then started kissing you before you know it his tongue licked the bottom as you let him in the kiss was deep and sloppy. You both broke away to breath. "How about I teach you now?" The rest of the night was very interesting

A/N: I was going make this an Lemon. I'm very nerves now it would turn out. xD I might make an second part for it. If you  guys want it I can't say it would turn out perfect~