Reader x Three Captains (Law Ending)

A/N: I hope my followers and readers are safe and staying healthy also. Please take care of yourselves. c:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Luffy and Kid left the kitchen this left you and Law in the kitchen as you was washing up dishes from dinner you had two plates for your grandparents. Law watches you clean up th e kitchen she was perfect and great cook also. Even for an deaf person he wonder if she had any other problems? One  of the cats jumped onto the counter hitting your phone an familiar song started playing through the phone. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance .

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Caught in a bad romance
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Caught in a bad romance
Ra-ra-ah-ah-ah
Roma-roma-ma
Gaga, ooh la-la
Want your bad romance
Ra-ra-ah-ah-ah
Roma-roma-ma
Gaga, ooh la-la

The  first part of the Lyric she did not sing out she just let the phone did the first part. She started to sing the second part of the lyric

Want your bad romanceI want your ugly, I want your disease
I want your everything as long as it's free
I want your love
Love, love, love, I want your love, hey
I want your drama, the touch of your hand (hey)
I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand
I want your love
Love, love, love, I want your love
(Love, love, love, I want your love)

This left Law smirking at the song you was singing. You did not know that Law was still in the kitchen listening to sing that strange song that was playing from your phone. You just keep on singing as you started to dance with the washcloth in your hands.

Ra-ra-ah-ah-ah
Roma-roma-ma
Gaga, ooh la-la
Want your bad romance
I want your horror, I want your design
'Cause you're a criminal as long as you're mine
I want your love
Love, love, love, I want your love, uh
I want your psycho, your vertigo shtick (hey)
Want you in my rear window, baby, you're sick
I want your love
Love, love, love, I want your love
(Love, love, love, I want your love)

"Y/N-ya.." Law voice made you jump you spun around with an blush on your face. "You been standing there the whole time?!" You dropped the cloth into sink. "I did not think you was into those type of music.." He teased. "Uhhh..." You became speechless before turning way from the captain.

"Do you really want my bad romance?" He teased once more before getting close to you before pulling you into his arms. You notices the cat who touched your phone. 'I'm going get that cat!' you thought before Law slammed his lips  against yours. "Join me?" He whisper with an smirk as Kid and Luffy stared at the odd couple before frowning. "Oh fine!" You kissed his cheeks before taken his hand then heads to your room as Kid and Luffy followed after you.

You founded your manga site you like to read you notices the three captains are missing. "We  need re entered here." You explained as Law grabs hold of you. "I'm going do an check up on you when we get back.." He smirked this left you in blushing mess as you the three captains vanished through the screen.

~Bonus ending~

You arrived on the yellow sub with your  new captain you stared at him for moment. "Welcome to Heart Pirates, Y/N-Ya." He grin at you before you can meet any of the crew you dragged into Law's room he wanted check you out to see why you're deaf. He smirked as he locked the door behind him you blinked as you pulled into his arms with an kiss from your captain. "We can do that check up later." He taken you to his bed.