Law x OC (Sora) - Lemon

A/N: This going be little bit if Sora did not ended up with Luffy. If you guys don't know who Sora is she my OC in an story I created. So this what would happen if she did not ended up Luffy but ended up with Law.

Many months she been trying to tell Luffy how she felt about him that baka liked another person that person was Nami. How can that happen? the poor girl was heartbroken she decided to move into an private room that Franky created for her. She can't bear to share an room with Nami or Robin. She was thinking about leaving the crew and return to her home. She decided to take a hot bath to calm herself as she entered the bathroom as she did not notices there was someone else in here all ready. She taken off her clothes as she walked into the hot water the as the water flowed over the top little bit. The person that was in the tub notices Sora she did not bother to check? this made him smirk since Luffy admit his feelings to someone else he can tell she was hurting inside. "Sora-ya?" The voice made Sora jump her once blue eyes wasn't bright they more dull color. "Oh I did not know you was in here.." Before she can leave he grabs her then pulled her into his arms. "It's going be alright.. I'll take you with me.." He started kissing her pulling her body into his.

"I'll make the pain go away." He started to suck on her neck before moving down her collarbone. He left few marks on her neck as he went back to her lips he slipped his tongue into her mouth. Make it his own he leads her against the tub walls as he made his hand down her womenhood. As he slipped his finger into her he started to move in and out of her. Sora let out moan as she let pleasure take over her body it's was bit painful as he slipped another finger into her making her wetter. "Law." She moaned his name he smirked. "I like how you said my name." He pulled out of her before she can cum on his fingers. "Let take this somewhere else." He  grabs an towel as he wrapped her up in the towel as he grabs his own towel then heads out of the bathroom. He carried Sora back to his own room on the ship as he locked the door behind him. He lays the girl on the bed removed the towel from her. As he started playing with her breast as he started sucking on her nipples as he licked them.

He went down her chest to her stomach once he went reached her womanhood he started to like her. Making Sora moan more. "I can eat you all day Sora-ya." As he slipped his tongue into her licking her deeper. "LAW!" She moaned she was close also he pulled away from her with an smirk. "Not yet my love.. come here." As Sora crawled over to him removing his towel eyeing how big he was. She take his member into her mouth as she licked the per-cum off the tip she started to bob her head up and down on his cock. He pushed her head into him as his dick enlarged inside her mouth cuming into her mouth. She pulled away as she licked the cum off her lips it's was bitter and salty taste. He lay down softly as he placed himself at her opening as he pushed himself into her. This cause her to jolted and ache her back. "Are you an virgin?" He asked as she nodded shyly.

Law pushed himself into her as he whisper to her telling her it's going be alright in moment. Once she was use to his size the pain started to turn into pleasure. "Oh law!" She moaned as her pussy wasn't bleeding no more he was going in and out of her. "Faster!" She said as Law listen to her he started to fuck her father and harder. "Sora! I'm going cum soon!" He was reaching his climax. "I'm also Law!" They both cum at the same time. "Law..." Sora curled up next to his body as Law wrapped his arms around her. "Yes love?" He stared at her. "I love you." As she fallen asleep in his arms.

~Bonus ending~

Law taken Sora with him she became part of the heart pirates. Shachi and Penguin was glad having another female on the crew. "No one else can't touch her." Law warned as Shachi and Penguin was frowning. "hehehe sorry boys." Sora smiled before going off with Law to his room. "I know Jean is the cook. I would like you to help him at times. Your food from your world is different. I'm sure the crew would like to try it also." He explained. "I would love too captain." As she kissed his forehead. "Before you go.. I need give you an check up." Law smirked she wasn't leaving that office for while.