Demon Kid! x Reader (Lemon)

"Y/N! come on just do the dare!" Your friend pushed you into the dark bathroom with an piece of paper in your hands with the name of the demon to summon. You did not believe in demons or anything you figure this stupid game had taken turn for the worst. Your friend close the door behind you leaving you in the dark bathroom with the mirror.

"Come on Y/N nothing going happen if you say his name three times." You sighed before saying the person name. "Eustass Kid, Eustass Kid, Eustass Kid!" You shouted into the mirror as you waited for good seven minutes you knew it! nothing happen! "This game is lame!" You shouted as you walked out of the bathroom as your friend was laughing and having good time. "Thanks you guys!" You pouted as your friend smiled at you. "Calm down Y/N! It's just an joke.. No one really summoned anything saying someone name three time!" Your friend explained.

You hoping your friend wasn't lying. "I'm going bed." You said before climbing into your bed as your friends did the same as they taken over the floor with sleeping bags. About one the morning you felt something sharp clawing down your back in pain. You woke up to see this red haired person standing at the edge of the bed he had long tail and horns. He just staring at you with an smirk on his face. 'I'm dreaming?' you thought as you remember the claw marks on your back. You lift up your shirt too see three deep crawl marks on your back.

"The person who dares to summon me. Get marked." The man explained. Marked?! you shocked did that summoning spell worked?! you shake your head. "No no no! demons are not real!" You shouted not loud enough to wake up your sleeping friends. "Demons are real.. They're not friendly my dear." He smirked at you before walking over to the bedside as you gotten better look at his face. He was very good - looking he did not have an shirt one he had goggles on his head that held his hair in place.

"Your not like the other humans that summoned me..." He gotten close to your face this cause you to blush he used his claws to cut your cheek before licking your blood. "Even your blood tasted good." He smirked before pick you up. "W-Where are you taking me?" You asked. "Some where I can you scream my name." He vanished from your bedroom into an small house that was abandoned but still had stuff inside. He flopped you onto the bed before you can say anything he slammed his lips against your. "I'm going make you mine." He whispered before pulling your night grown up reliving your breast.

"No bra?" He smirked. "I can't sleep with an bra on..."  You blushed as he started to play with your  breast making you morn he started to suck on your nipples.  He was enjoying this even his bulge in his pants was poking you in the thigh you rubbed against his bugle making him morn. "Fuck, I can't take it no more." He removed his pants as his harden member spring up. "Whoa.." You never seen an man dick before you an virgin also you gripped his cock as you started stroking it. He started to morn in pleasure. "Damn your good for an human..." He smirked as you placed his cock into your mouth.

You started sucking on it this made him grab your hair then pushed as he deepen his cock into your mouth. "Fuck! I'm going ---" He cum into your mouth you pulled away from him with his white semen on your face. He placed you back down on the bed as he notices how wet you was all ready. "Your this wet?" He started to rub his finger against your bud. This cause you to morn as he removed your underwear he started to lick you juices from your pussy. "KID!" You morn his name he was great with his tongue. "Your dirty human are you?" He smirked before placed himself into your core.

This cause you to ache in pain. "I knew your virgin..." He smirked again before pushing himself deeper into you then he started trusting you. "Oh My God!" It's only thing that came out of your mouth as drool rolled down your mouth. "Oh Kid!" He started to trusting you harder and faster he founded your G-spot. "Right there! KID!" You can feel you're getting close to your climax. "I'm going cum!" Kid was close himself. "I'm also.." He buried his seeds into you as he pulled himself out finished himself on your stomach. He lay next to you as you fallen asleep with you in his arms he smirked. "Your mine human.." He whispered.

~Bonus Ending~

You woke up in your bedroom you blinked was that just an dream? "Y/N! come on!" Your friend shouted from down stairs. "I'm coming!" You gotten out bed in pain for reason as you can't walk. 'It's wasn't a dream...' you had marks on your body where that demon marked you. You head into the shower to clean up. "Did he really mark me his?" You asked yourself  as you gotten dressed then heads out of the bathroom. Only see Kid standing there. "I did mark you as mine.. You don't belong to anyone else.. Y/N..." He smirked before vanished in flames.

"I been marked by an demon... He in love with me.. Perfect..." You laughed before joining your friends down stairs. "Come on!" Your friend dragged you away outside the house. "Hey.. That spell you give me.. What if it worked? And the demon is in love with me?" You asked. "Huh? It's just an prank Y/N! There no way an demon would fall for an human anyway." Your friend explained only if your friend wasn't lying.

As you reached your school you had few minutes before classes you felt an hand reached out to you before dragging you behind the gym. "Kid?" You stared at him as he started kissing you he was going start around two with you.