Shachi x Reader x Penguin

A/N I might make a part 2. That will be lemon.

Last thing you remember was watching the Marineford Heart Pirates just met up with Boa. Then your screen want black with some navy blue screen you thought it was an  virus. Sudden an light wrapped around you then you vanished. As you fallen from the skies where the Heart Pirate ship was docked with the marine battle ship with Boa on board. You fallen onto Shachi and Penguin who was fantasy about the all women island. You wearing your Hello Kitty tank top and sweatpants (Just go with it xD) "What landed on me?" Shachi asked as he notices this beautiful women in strange clothes. "Is she angel? she fallen from the skies.." Shachi blushed as Penguin pick you up into his arms then carried you inside the ship. As he placed you in one of the medical rooms. Law said he will check on her in moment. But both Shachi and Penguin can't stop blushing at you. "I never seen an women like her before..." Penguin brushed your hair from your eyes. Law entered the room to check you over he sighed. "She be alright she just asleep.." He explained he wanted to know who this women was he smirked at her clothes. "They're cute on her." Law teased before leaving the room.

Afternoon

You woke up in the medical room in unfamiliar place at  first you thought you was in hospital there wasn't windows in this room. "Where am I?" You asked as Shachi was talking to Penguin notice you woke up. "She wake! Get the captain!" Shachi told Penguin as the other male ran off to get his captain. "Your inside our ship. You out for four hours..." Shachi explained. "A ship?" As you gotten her eye sited back to normal you notice it's was Shachi one of the heart pirates. "You finally woke up." Law entered the room as you notices Penguin and Law with him. "i'm in One Piece World?' you thought "Yeah.. Sorry for worrying..." You mutter as you notices you still in your Hello Kitty PJ's. "DAMN IT!" you blushed as Law smirked and Shachi and Penguin blushed at you. "Do you dress like that?" Law asked. "S-Shut up Law!" You shouted his name he was shocked. "How do you know my name?" He asked.

"Uh..." You became speechless 'What to do?! tell them or make something up?!' you thought after while you sighed. "First my name is Y/N. I'm from another world. A world where this just story and series. This follows Luffy and his crew on his adventures to fine the One Piece" You explained this left Law and Shachi even Penguin speechless. "What about us?!" Both Shachi and Penguin asked. "You guys are more like later characters. You just made your appearances not to long ago." You explained this made both Shachi and Penguin sad. "Hehe sorry boys" You giggled they are both cute when they're sad. "Interesting.. Y/N-ya. Join me.. I want know more." Law said with an smile. "You want me to join your crew?!" You said. "Yes." Law said. "B-But.. I'm useless! I can't fight! fact I never fought in my life!" You panic as Penguin leaned into you. "We can teach you Y/N-San." His was close to your face this cause you to blue deeply you had an crush on both Shachi and Penguin.

"O-Okay..." You shutter as Law smirked at your reaction before leaving the medical room. Once Penguin and Shachi left you walked out of the sub notices the island was Amazon Lily. It's was warm here she was dressed for fall. "I need some clothes.." You whisper to yourself as you notices the other women talking to heart pirates about Luffy that right Luffy was still inside the ship. "You most be warm in those pants.. Come on I'll give you some my old clothes." Law taken you inside the ship. "Here" Law give you some his old clothes to wear. "I'll let you change." As he left the room letting you change.

His pants was too bit on you you decided to make them into shorts and the hoodie into an cropped top with an black bikini top

His pants was too bit on you you decided to make them into shorts and the hoodie into an cropped top with an black bikini top. She stared at herself in the mirror. "Are you done? Y/N-ya? I'm coming in" As he open the door her appearances give him an nosebleed for the first time. 'HOT DAMN!' he thought he did not think she look that good in his own clothes. "Are you sure I can have those?" You asked. "Y-Yes..." Law was lost in words he smirked as he grabs you then pulled you out of the sub. "Hey Shachi! Penguin!" Law shouted at his crew mates two guys turned around only see you in Law's old clothes they both had nosebleeds they can't stop staring. "Uh" Both Shachi and Penguin ran over to you eyeing you up and down. "Sexy!" They both said together this made you blush more.

"Thanks guys" You kissed their cheeks but Penguin went for your lips with your eyes widened. 'H-He KISSED ME!' Shachi grabs you then kissed you also. "G-Guys!" You was blushing mess they both grinned at you  before drag you into the sub back to the room they back shared together. "Perfect my plan worked" Law smirked at himself.