Kid x Reader (Lemon)

How did this happen? How did you ended up on this pirate ship with the most powerful pirate crew? Like this. You ran away from home you family was abusing you. You been hiding out in different islands you became an thief. You decided to seal from the wrong pirates you have devil fruit powers you can transform into any type of animal you used your powers to transform into an cat and sneak on Kid's pirates ship. Upon the crew returning you decided to hide in the supplies room  but that did not last long when Killer discover you. "A cat?" He asked picking her up into his arms the cat meowed. She started purring at Killer. the cat had an small bag on her back. "What in the bag kitty?" He takes the bag as he open it inside was their treasure he stared at the cat who was meowing at him.

"Your not a cat are you?" The cat hissed before transforming back into human girl with (H/L) and  (H/C) she had long cat tail and ears that matched her (H/C) "Your devil fruit user. Your that neko thief that everyone talks about." Killer had your bag "So am I. I go where I like and take what I want" Her tail flicked. "Oh well?" Another voice came from behind her she turned around facing an red head male. "Your cute kitty. For taken our stuff you're joining my crew." She rolled her eyes at  her new captain. "Whatever." With that she transformed back into an cat then ran off.

~*~

Been two weeks since you joined Kid's crew he taken liking to your powers mostly when you're an cat. "Where is she?! she taken my jewels again!" Kid shouted where the cat thief went he searched through the ship searching for the (H/C) cat. As he founded the (H/C) cat inside the kitchen with his jewels around her neck. "GIVE THOSE BACK!" He grabs the cat as taken the necklace and other jewels from her. "Your no fun!" She hissed at him he glared at her this women was pushing his buttons with him. She transformed back into an human with her neko parts on her body. "You know.. Your very sexy with those parts on you." He grabs her tail as he started to play with it. "I think you be punish." With that he pick her up over his shoulder the carried her back to his room.

As Kid throws you onto the bed locking the door behind him. Her ears twitched as he pulled her close to him he rubbed up against her legs as he hand crawled up her leg. "Good kitty don't move." He pulled her up in the bed then started kissing you he rubbed your tail as you let out an moan. "Oh kitty like that" He teased before his started traveling down your neck sucking on it as he left an mark on you. You started to rub against him as cat would purring into his ear you licked his cheek. "Your turning me on." He lay on top of you before removing your shirt reliving your (F/C) bra he started to remove your bra throwing it cross the room. He started playing with your breast.

You let out an soft moan as he smirked then started to suck on your breast. Your ears twitched your panties now wet. He reached under your skirt as he press against your panties. "Your wet all ready" He smirked. "Who fault was that?" She teased him. She felt his member harden under his pants. "Oh~" She moan Kid slipped in an finger into your womanhood he pumped in and out of you making you wetter. "Kid!" You moaned as you felt yourself ready to cum. He removed himself. "Not yet  my dear~" He unzipped his pants as he removed his  boxers. His member popped out. You blushed at the size of his member. "Come here." He order as you crawled over to him on your knees.

You grab his member as you started to stroke it before placing it in your mouth as you suck on it as it was an lollipop. As he deeper his member into your mouth. as it enlarged in your mouth before he can cum you pulled away from him. "I can't take this no more." He lay you down as he pointed his member infront of your open. He pushed himself inside you. You ached back in pain. "Wait.. This your first?" This made things more interesting he pushed himself deeper as he started to pump in and out of you. "Kid!" As the pain fainted and turned into love. "Your so tight love" He was getting close to his climax. "I'm cum!" As you and Kid both rided out your climax. He pulled himself out of you before crawling over to you then pulled you under the blanket.

"I love you Kid" Before fallen asleep in his arms.

"I love you too my kitty" He kissed her forehead before fallen asleep himself.

A/N: I know that wasn't great thing! My first lemon. I try my best. c: