I need a Doctor - Law x Reader

A/N: The song is i need a doctor lyrics dr dre ft eminem and skylar grey. Enjoy~

You sat in your room in Sub listening to an song that wasn't from this world. You started singing it.

I'm about to lose my mind
You've been gone for so long
I'm running out of time
I need a doctor
Call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
To bring me back to life

This dose help you time to time since you appeared in One Piece World few months back. You founded wounded in the middle of an island where the Heart Pirates was docked at getting supplies. Shachi and Penguin founded you beaten and abused thanks to your father who was drunk all the time and your mother did not care about you that much. You was saved by captain of the heart pirates.

I told the world one day I would pay it back
Say it on tape, and lay it, record it
So that one day I could play it back
But I don't even know if I believe it when I'm saying that
Y'all starting to creep in, everyday its so gray and black
Hope, I just need a ray of that

You would listen to this song all the time when you down and depressed. You did not understand why they saved you. You wanted to die back in your world. There was no hope or anything until that night you made an wish and wish that changed everything around. You even fall in love with the captain you never thought that would happen to you.

Cause no one see's my vision when I play it for 'em
They just say its wack
But they don't know what dope is
And I don't know if I was awake or asleep
When I wrote this,

Meanwhile the crew was walking passed your room and Law was going check on you as he heard you singing an song. 

All I know is you came to me when I was at my lowest
You picked me up, breath new life in me
I owe my life to you
But for the life of me I don't see why you don't see like I do
But it just dawned on me you lost a son
Demons fighting you, it's dark

Law blinked at the lyrics of the song. He never heard you sing this before he quitely open the door as he peek inside the room to see you curled up with your keens to your chest with your head rested on your knees.

Let me turn on the lights and brighten me it'll enlighten you
I don't think you realize what you mean to me
Not the slightest clue
'Cause me and you were like a crew
I was like your sidekick

You gon' either wanna fight me when I get off this fucking mic
Or you gon' hug me
But I'm out of options there's nothing else I can do 'cause

Tears started to roll down your face this pain was too much for you. You suffered through and through you only nineteen young girl who did not have much of an family.

I'm about to lose my mind
You've been gone for so long
I'm running out of time
I need a doctor
Call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
To bring me back to life

Law was shocked by the second half of the lyrics. That was it! he walked over to her then removed the headphones from her head. "Y/N-ya?" He asked as you look up at him "C-Captain? When did you?" You did not hear him come in. "Why did you tell me you're suffering?" He asked as the crew stood out the door worried about you also. Your (E/C) stared at him for moment then broke down crying in his arms. "Y/N..." He pulled you into his arms he did not know what happen to you he had an feeling he can understand.

"I did not want you to think I was your way." You said between the tears. "Your not. You never was." He stroked your hair. "Yeah! You not in our way!" Shachi shouted as Bepo nodded his head same with Penguin. "Your not going kick me out of your crew?" You asked with an sad look on your face. "No." He leads into you then kissed your lips. "I wish you would talk to me Y/N-ya." He whisper to her. He stared at his crew. "Go get her some food and some pills. That would help her with this." He said as his crew ran off.

He lay her down as he lay behind her pulling her into his chest. "Your not going be alone no more." He was planning having her move in with him in his room. He been wanted to for while. As Shachi returned with the pills and glass of water and Penguin had tray of food that Jean made. "Thanks. Just leave them on the desk." Law said as the two guys did that then left the room you fallen asleep in his arms. "I love you, Y/N-ya." He kissed your forehead.

~Bonus Ending~

After few weeks you feeling better you even moved into Law's Room he wasn't going leave you alone no more. The ship was docked at an island she figure they're was out getting supplies for the trip. Being underwater all the time it wasn't easy to keep everything in order. You decided to take a walk long the beach. As the sun was setting the night sky taken over you stared at the stars. You felt someone wrapping their arms around you then pulled you into his chest. "Are you ready to go?" You asked. "Yes, one more thing." He pulled out an small box as he open it. "Will you married me?" He asked with an smirk. "Yes! hundred times yes!" You smiled as Law placed the ring on your finger. Crew was happy about whole thing it was about time also.