Ace X Reader

Yes an hot bath was right thing right now after you gotten your clothes and towel you grab the bubble bath you bought back on the island. You figure everyone would be at the bars you gotten the ship to yourself. As you gotten the water temperature right you poured in your fruity bubble bath into the bath you removed your clothes then gotten into the tub. This was blessing for you you lean back into the tub taken in the scent of the bubble bath there was giggled there and there. Maybe using this bubble  bath wasn't good idea.

Sudden your second commander, Ace ran inside the bathroom he stared at you who was relaxing in the bath. You look up. "ACE!" You shouted as you covered yourself with the soap. Ace stared at you he was drunk also. "Hey pretty lady! can I join you?" You blinked you wanted him to leave you can tell he was drunk Ace was character when he was drunk. Fact you did not say anything he taken the invite removing his clothes then getting in next to you. "Damn it Ace!" You try to get away only get pulled back into his arms.

"Where you going pretty lady. Your hot as Y/N!" This made you blush even deeper you had an crush on Ace for long time but you never said anything fear of rejecting from him. "Hey don't Y/N.. But I love her." He poked your nose. "Ace!"You placed your hands over your face. He sudden fallen asleep in the tub. "Only you Ace..." You giggled as you grab your towel then pulled the sleeping Commander out of the tub you wrapped yourself in the towel. You grab Ace's clothes then dressed him then carried him to his room. Once you played him down in his bed he grabs your wrist then pulled him into his arms. "Ace! I need get dressed!" You trying to get out his arms he wasn't moving. Great you're going asleep in the towel now.

By the next morning. Ace woke up to see you in his bed with an towel on. "Y/N?" He blushed why was she in bed with him more like why she in towel? His head was killing him he drinked too much last night. "Y/N wake up." He shake the sleeping girl in his bed. "It's Morning? You woke up. "Why are you doing in my bed?" Ace asked. "Baka! You pulled me with you!" You shouted with an blush on your face. "What happen?" He asked. "Your drunken ass taken an bath with me and you admit your feelings to me" You explained as Ace blushed. 

"Oops." He pulled you into his arms again. "Ace you need stop getting drunk when you return to the ship." You said before curling up in his arms. "I love you too, My walking camp fire." You giggled at the nick name for him before kissing him. He smirked before kissing you back the morning was different you did not leave Ace's room.

~*~

Marco walked passed Ace's room he can hear morns from the room he rubbed back is head. "I hope they start dating after that." As Pop's laugh came from behind him. "Same here. I would love an daughter and grand child also!" As Whitebeard walked to the dinning room with Marco.