Ace x Reader

"Big Brother!" You shouted as group of pirates attacked your village you living with your  older brother since your parents died. You only eighteen right now. "Go Y/N get away from here. Take my boat and go live!" He shouted at you. "No I'm not going leave you!" You shouted in tears as your older brother pushed himself up beside being shot four times in the back he had enough strength to carried you to the boat as he throws you into the boat then untied the boat from the dock as he pushes the boat out into the sea. "BIG BROTHER!" Was the last time thing you shout at him before he was killed. Four months since you drifted off to sea you had no food or water you about to die from not eating as she lay down in the boat fallen asleep thinking death was going take you.

That did not happen an pirate ship came up beside your small boat not knowing what was going on you bought on the ship into the medical room. You been out most three weeks before waken up in the medical room with a lot of IV's and medical things all over you. "W-Where am I?" You asked as one of the nurse walked into the room. "Oh your finally wake!" With that the nurse left the room to go get the person who saved her. "Wait!" Your head was spinning everything was spinning around you. As she fallen back onto your pillow sudden the door open again as an tall male without an shirt wearing orange hat walked through the doorway. "I'm glad you finally wake. You been out for three weeks." He explained. "WHAT?!" you shouted before sitting up again. "Three weeks? Where am I?" she asked.

"Your on whitebeard pirates ship." The man said to her. "NO anything about pirates!" You shouted you hated pirates since the day your home was destroyed by pirates. "Let me go! I don't want be here!" You was in pain from being hungry and not drinking water. "I'm guess you hate pirates.." The  man did not know what happen to her he walked over to her bed. "Just rest. We're not going hurt you." He said before smiling at you. "What your name?" You asked. "Ace." With that he left the room leaving you to sleep for while.

Been two months since the whitebeard pirates saved your life you really thank them for saving you. Beside your hate for pirates they wanted you to join them. Whitebeard wanted you  become his first daughter to his join. You really did not know how to answer that you become close friends with Ace and Marco. They was only two you can trusts beside the captain of the ship two weeks later you decided to become part of the pirates. You became part of Ace's division. Even know you still had an small hate for pirates she notices those pirates are not like the others. It's was your turn to cook for the crew everyone love your food even Pop's as you was cooking you decided to make an cake also you love sweets.

The scent of the cake bought Ace into the kitchen. "You can bake? Y/N?" He asked causing you to blush you have to admit you do have feelings for Ace but you scared that he never feel the same way. You kept your feelings to yourself. "Yeah I do.. I use to bake alot.." You said with an smile as you make yellow cake with chocolate icing. As she started to icing the cake you got it on your face. Ace was laughing at you. "Not funny Ace!" You frowned as he reproached you before licking your cheek where the icing was. "H-AH!" You shouted before dropping the spoon in the bowl. "You should told me!" You acted like an child. "Yeah I should of.." He leads into you before kissing you leaving you speechless.

You did not know how to react he pulled away before frowning. "I guess you don't feel the way. Sorry.." As he walked away before he get far you grab his arm. "Ace.. I do.. I love you" You said  before kissing him back he wrapped his arms around you. "Good your mine now." He deep the kiss before carried you back to his room you and Ace never came out of the room for the rest of the night.