Law x Reader - Lemon

"For god Sanji.. Brook.." You just walked out of the shower your panties was missing fact it's was only thing that was missing the rest of your clothes was laying on the bed. You grabs your (f/c) long dress then slipped it on she did not think those guys have the guts to do that you knew that Sanji and Brook are both pervs but taking your panties?! you stormed off to the kitchen/dinning area of the ship as you slam the door open. "Okay guys where my panties!" You shouted without notices the WHOLE crew was sitting there along with an other person. Nami and Robin dropped their straws that was in their mouths. Luffy had an childish look on his face Chopper was blushing. Zoro just staring into his sake bottle with small blush on his face also. Sanji and Brook had nosebleeds. "But Y/n-Swan! We did not touch your panties!" Sanji face was reder then an tomato. "Why are they missing?! Again!" You shouted at the two pervs who was staring at you. "YOhoho! I did not take them Y/N-san! But I would be glad to see ---" You kicked Brook in the head before he can finished what he was saying. "NO WAY!" You snapped with an growl

Whole strawhat's was confuse and blushing all but the white spotted hated guy who gotten an boner in his pants. "Much of pervs!" You screamed before walking out of the kitchen leaving the whole crew confuse you walked off to the library of the ship you just wanted get away from everything right now. Wonder what happen to your missing underwear also sudden the door open as you turned around facing the person who entered. "Oh your that guy that was in the kitchen. I'm deeply sorry about ---" She was cut off but him kissing her. "Your still not wearing anything under that dress?" He asked with an blush on her face. She had to admit this guy was good - looking also. "N-No..." You answered as he picks you up then lay you down on the sofa. "I hear about you Y/N-ya from strawhat-ya." He explained before placing his hand up your dress as he rubbed your thighs. You let out an moan from your mouth.

"Your name is Law right?" You said as the male nodded his head with an dark smirk he takes the strip of your dress then removed your dress as he relived your bare chest. "No bra?" He started to suck on your nipples groping your breast also. You let loud moan before he pulled you close to him he started to lick your nipples. "Like that?" he smirked before his hand went to your womanhood he placed two fingers inside you. "Your so tight and wet." He give an small dark laugh before you can cum he pulled out of you. "You jerk!" Law smirked before removing his shirt reliving his inked chest you just stared at him. "You like what you're seeing?" He asked.

"I do." Before getting on your keens before rubbing his hard member that was in his pants. He let out an moan and grunts in pleasure. "Ugh. Stop teasing." You giggled before removing his pants and his boxers. His member spring up you taken his member into your mouth as you bob your head up and down on his cock. "Fuck!" His cock enlarged in your mouth  before he can cum you pulled away from him. "Come here" He grabs you before lower you onto his hard cock. "Ah!" You moan in pain as Law stared at you. "This your first?!" He asked you looked at him shyly. "Perfect" He grin before staring to take you. "Law." You moaned his name.

The pain turned into pleasure. "Oh!" Law takes you harder and faster you both at reaching your climax. "I'm going cum!" You reached your climax as Law filled himself inside you. He pulled away from you as he dressed you back up then dressed himself also. "Did you take them?" She asked with an smirk on her face. "No. But I can let my lover go around like that again." You giggled before curling up in his arms.

One Piece One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara