Feelings for You - Sanji x Werewolf! Reader

This one go out to @ADevineLight enjoy~

You joined the strawhats without telling anyone about your secret you was scared to admit to anyone. You would hide when the moon was full and you hide for long time without asking to anyone. Tonight was different it's was Halloween it's was an Full Moon also you did not want join in the fun that Luffy was throwing an Halloween Party with everyone on his crew you stayed in your room thinking they might not accept you as an wolf. You just wanted stay away from everyone and everything. You glazed out of the doorway where the crew was having fun with different Halloween fun.

"Where is Y/N?" Zoro asked he was worried he haven't seen you all day you been acting strange lately to whole crew. "She might be in her room" Nami said with an smile she wonder fi she had an crush on one of the boys. Robin knew about your crush on Sanji for while Nami believe you had feelings for the cook for while also. Sanji was in the kitchen making more food for everyone mostly for Luffy who just can slow down. "Damn captain I'll have it out in moment!" Sanji pushed his captain out of the kitchen.

He made you an drink he wondered if you been sick or something as he take drink then heads to your room only to see you covered in fur with ears and tail. 'Y/N?' what..' he was shocked what was seeing no wonder she was scared to come out even under an full moon. She wasn't human he knocked the door. "Y/N-Chan? I have an drink for you" As you stared at the doorway with an frown on your face. "Just leave it on the desk.." You said before pulling the blanket over your head. Sanji walked inside the room placing the drink on the desk.

"Y/N? This reason why you been hiding from us?" He asked this cause your heart to race your crush was worried about you? this was the first. "Yes.. I don't want you or the others to think I'm freak or anything..." You said then Sanji walked over to the edge of the bed pulling the blanket off then stared at you with an smile. "Your not freak Y/N... Fact.. It don't matter what you're... I like you the way you're..." This cause you to blush before curling up in his lap.  "I'm sure the other can accept you also.. I do.." He kissed your forehead. "I love you Sanji." With an smile on your face. "Same here Y/N.. Come Join us." He takes your hand then heads out of the room. As the crew was shocked even Luffy had stars in his eyes he never seen this side of you before.

"COOOOL!" Luffy grin.  This made you happy that this crew accepted you as an werewolf.