Child Law x Older Law x Reader

"LAW!" Y/N shouted "Where did that child go?" You asked staring at Corazon who was clueless as you are. "Maybe you rejected his marriage!" He started laughing. "CORA-SAN! He only eight!" You shouted at him he did not stop laughing yes young law had asked you to married him even know he was child he was sat dead making you his wife. Fact you just seventeen right now as you and Croazon approached an cave. "I'll check it out.. Since I have light powers." You said you ate the light light fruit you became an light person you can use your powers in dark places. AS you created an small orb in your hands you can hear voices one young and older. "That Law's voice. Who is he talking to?" As you kept on walking through the cave. "Law?" You called out to the child as you gotten closer you notices an older man holding little law in his arms with an riceball in his hands. They can pass on brothers. They look so much alike. "Y/N!" Little law jumped out the older ver of himself then jumped into your arms. "Caves are not play place Law.." You said with an frown but who was this guy? "Law who this?" You asked. "Me." He said. "No really who is this?" You thought he was joking there was no way this guy was Law.

"It's really me! It's older ver myself!" He pouted at you. "Your starting worried me.. You're worrying Corazon also." You said. "Since dose Corazon worried about me?" You sighed. "You really hate him still? He trying to help you you little brat." You said with an smirk. "Don't call your future husband an brat!" He growled at you. The older law started laughing. "What funny?" You asked. "I forgot how childish I was!" He pointed at his younger self. "Are you really older ver of Law?" You asked. "Yes I'm Y/N-ya.." He smirked at you. "H-How..." You was shocked. "I was talking through this cave thinking I would find something. I walked through this portal i ended up here." Older law explained. "That how I meet myself." younger law said. Corazon was worried about you he decided to go i to see what was going on. "Don't tell me you ----" The blonde man stopped as he stared at the older ver of Law. "LAW?!" Corazon said in shocked voice.

"Cora-san?" Older law was shocked "What going on? This prank?" Corazon asked. "No Cora..." You said with an sigh. "The cave is time portal." You explained. "Oh..." Corazon stared at the little law was asleep in your arms. "Here take him. I'll be out in moment." As Corazon take little Law then heads out of the cave with him. "Y/N?" Older law asked before getting close to you. "Y-Yes?" You blushed you did not think he was this good looking as an older man. "I'm glad to see you again..." He said as he placed his lips on you. 'See me again? what happen to me in the future?' you thought. He pulled you into his arms not letting you go. "I wish I should save you and Cora-san.. I love you both so much..." He started crying. "Did something happen?" You asked. "In my time.. Your dead.. You and Corazon get killed." He whisper this left you speechless in tears also.

"I wish I could do something..." He snuggled into you. "Timeline.. I believe... I can change it..." You said hugging him. "Can stay for while?" He asked. "I don't  mind Law.. What about the portal?" You asked. "It's not going anywhere.. Tell you the truth. I was searching for this cave... I want see Corazon and You again." He said before kissing you again. He pick you then carried you out of the cave into the past.

~*~

"He going stay?!" Little Law said with an frown. "Your mine wife!" He pouted. "Law is he you!" You shouted at him. "Your still mine.." He mutter. "Someone is jealous at himself." You teased. "I'm not jealous at myself!" Corazon started laughing again. "Shut up Corazon!" little law growled at him. "I think it cute!" He grin at little law. "No it's not!" Little law clinged to your leg. "Am I like this all the time?" Older law asked. "Yes.. You never leave me alone also." You teased as you pick up little law into your arms. Child Law kissed you on the lips. "LAW!" You was shocked by the child Law kissing you. "Now that was photo perfect!" Corazon grin. "CORAZON!" Both you and older law shouted at him. 

This was going be long day or something like that.