Kid X Reader

A/N" Song is call 'Start the Fire by No doubt' it's good song. reader-chan will be singing this song. Some time in the story.

Also you ate the Sing Sing fruit. You have an perfect voice when you sing to your enemies. You can deaf them with your sound waves or create sound waves with your voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You watching your favorite series One Piece. You on the episode with the  human auction house where Kid's crew and law's crew was sitting inside the building. Sudden your screen went black there was an strange fruit on your keyboard also. This fruit look like an devil fruit to you you grab it once you grab. The computer's screen vanished showing the episode of human auction house before you fallen through you screen you grab your ipod with your headphone as you fallen through the portal. As you fallen from the skies of Sabaody Archipelago. You crashed through the roof of the auction house as you shoved the fruit into your mouth. "Yuck!" as you landed on Disco who was talking about Camie you had an clueless look on your face. "Miss! can you get off of me!" Disco wasn't happy that you ruin his auction on the mermaid. "Oh I'm sorry!" You crawled off the guy Kid and Law was amused by you mostly Kid was. You know the moment Luffy was going ruin the auction maybe you can do something about that. Even know you want to see Luffy  punch that fucking asshole in the face.

You grab Disco's microphone. "Thanks love!" You felt strange for some reason you looked down at her ipod as you placed your headphones on your head. "What are you doing?!" Disco did not like where this was going 'Why dose she have headphones? and what that strange thing in her hands?' you smirked as the song through through your headphones. Luffy crashed through the roof top the fight started to break out. You started singing very perfect voice

C'mon baby get the lighter, we're gonna start the fireThe army of words is in me
Silent the soldier weeps
Lying here back to back
Waiting for you to be react
And sometimes all I need is a good push
Roll over and whisper some goodness
Go on baby you be the hero
Now can we go back to zero

Her voice ringed through the soldiers ears making them bleed. "What with her?!" The guards wasn't liking it.

Go on and get the lighter
We're gonna need some fire
Let's get a little higher
The battlefield is tired
And whyyyy all that?
Go on baby and get the lighter
We're gonna start the fire
Just come here and cuddle up
I feel a little rough
I missed you in my sleep
Are you still mad at me?
The moon must have mended my bad mood
Come kiss me the way you're meant to
Last night I was just playing
Let's put it all away and

Kid was smirking deeply at you he was enjoying that strange song you was singing.

As Kid and Law left the auction house as you followed after them Luffy was behind both Kid and Law telling them to back off they was taken care of the navy. "Maybe I can I do.." You whispered with an smirk as the three captains started to fight with the navy. You ran out of the auction as you pushed your way through the captains. You started on your song again.

Go on and get the lighter
We're gonna need some fire
Let's get a little higher
The battlefield is tired
And whyyyy all that?
Go on baby and get the lighter
We're gonna start the fire
Go on baby and get the lighter
We're gonna start the fire
Go on baby and get the lighter
We're gonna start the fire, start the fire.

The marines was confuse at first as the sound waves started to hit them in the ears causing to pass out. You giggled.

Climb in, love with me
Climb in and love me

Go on now baby you get it...Had quite a heavy night
So girl look it all up and bright
The most stubborn girl around
You really know how to bring me down
One more famous night to remember
Let's laugh at my silly temper
Now let's spend the morning sweetly
Get over here and complete me.

"What with her?! she devil fruit user?!" One of the soldier asked before passing out.

Go on and get the lighter
We're gonna need some fire
Let's get a little higher
The battlefield is tired
And whyyyy all that?
Go on baby and get the lighter
We're gonna start the fire
Go on baby and get the lighter
We're gonna start the fire
Go on baby and get the lighter

We're gonna start the fire...

Whooo!Whoaw!

Go on now baby you get it

Whooo!Whoaw!

As you ended your song and singer the marines was all knock out thanks for your powers. "That was fun!" You giggled removing your headphones from your head as you placed them around your neck. "Interesting lady.." Kid walked over to you with an smirk. "I don't know who you're or what type of devil fruit you ate. I really would like it if you join my crew." He asked. "My name is Y/N I would love join your crew." with an smirk.

~*~

After few months you joined the Kid pirates. Kid wanted you to sing that song when he was around you. He really love that song. For while you had feelings for this hot head temper kid for long time that song you sung was perfect for him. As you sat in your room hummed that song "C'mon baby get the lighter, we're gonna start the fire" you started singing it again as Kid walked passed your room to hear you singing. "Come kiss me the way you're meant to" He smirked as he open the door the ipod was playing the song through her room she was dancing. He grabs you before turning you around then placed his lips on yours. 'Get over here and complete me' as the ipod singed that last part of the song. "Your my fire Kid." You whisper before kissing him back he pushed you on the bed you never came out for the rest of the night. "Kid!" It's was only thing that Killer heard from your room before blushing then walking away. "We might have an mini kid running around soon." He mutter and laughed at the thought of that.