Reader x Three Captains ( Kid Ending )

A/N: I'm going do all three. You can choice one or read them all! c: Enjoy! Also I wanted to say sorry for not updating lately with this one. My life  been busy with things.. With this Conoravirus. Everything been out of control lately.. I work in an hospital.. So I'm taken it very carefully also.. Anyway... Here the first part of that Reader x Three Captains.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who will you pick Y/N!" Luffy grin with an mouth full of food.

"Me right?" Kid smirked at you.

"No me" Law asked.

You just started at the three captains you wanted go with all them you needed pick one you knew Kid would be fun go with even with his hot temper. Y ou giggled at the three guys who was fighting over you.

"i'll pick Kid." You finally made up your mind. Luffy and Law frowned at you but again it's was your choice. "No fair! I wanted her!" Luffy pouted in cute way you just giggled at him. "Sorry Luffy!" You kissed his cheek this made his cheeks turned light pink.

"Perfect! Let go fine away back to our world.." Kid dragged you away from the table leaving Luffy and Law with frowns before following them up stairs to your room. "Ummm.." Kid did not know what to do as You giggled at the red haired male before walking over to the computer you checked through the episodes where Kid was missing along with Law and Luffy.

"Let try reentering here." You pointed at the screen sudden the screen the vanished with the scent of the sea and the blue skies can be seen. Kid grabs hold of you before jumping through the open screen along with Law and Luffy. As you and Kid appeared back on the Kid's Ship Killer was glad and shocked see his captain again with you.

"Who this Kid?" Killer asked.

"This Y/N, She are new crewmate." Kid explained with an smirk on his face. You waved at Killer as Kid explained you going be the cook for the crew since that strange food you made was very good.

"Welcome to Kid Pirates, Y/N." Kid smirked before walking away to his own cabin.