Truth or Dare? - Law x Reader

You and Shachi and Penguin was sitting in small room with couches and tables the guys was playing poker. You just reading an book as Shachi lost another game to his best friend. "Y/N! play with us!" Penguin asked with an frown. "Oh fine. What game?" You asked closing your book the two guys smirked at each other. "Truth or Dare!" Shachi said. 'Oh god..' You thought as you sighed. "Fine let play the stupid game." You mutter as few around passed Penguin was wearing one your skirts thanks to Shachi's stupid dare. You was laughing so hard you had tears in your eyes.

"Very funny Y/N! Come on I want change!" The skirt was short on him also. "I need an picture!" You taken an photo with an smirk as Penguin blushed before smirking. "Your next" He said. "Dare!" You said the worst thing in your life you wish you never said that  now. "I dare you to kiss our captain.. On the lips." Penguin smirked deeply this cause you to  blush two boys knew about your crush on your captain. "I--But..." You wanted back out of this you knew for sure Penguin wasn't going leave you alone after Shachi's dare also.

"You call it Y/N.." Shachi was also smirking as the two guys grabs you by the arms then dragged you out of the room. "n..NO!" You waving your arms as you trying to get out of the guys arms. The two guys dropped you off in front of the captains room. "Captain! Y/N wants to talk with you!" Penguin asked. "DAMN IT! I'LL PUT YOU IN ANOTHER SKIRT!"  Not noticing you was shout at Law who was standing in the doorway. "Your going to put me in a skirt huh? Y/N-ya?" He smirked. You froze in place not saying he would be sexy in one of your skirts an deep blush came cross your face with the thought.

'god damn it PENGUIN!' the thought shout through your mind before staring at Law who was staring at you. "What is it Y/N?" He asked before you grab him by his shirt then placed an kiss on his lips Law was shocked by the sudden kiss. As you pulled away you about to walk away he grab you by the wrist. "Where are you going?" He asked in lust voice. "C-Captain.. I.." He pulled you back into him kissing you deeply sliding his tongue in your mouth. You pulled inside in his room locking the door behind him. Both Shachi and Penguin grinned at each other before walking away form the room hearing sexual sounds from behind the door made them blush.