Chapter I

Olivia's POV

The sound of my alarm blares at an obnoxiously loud level. I turn it off dreadfully as I drag myself from my bed.

I become more awake as I brush my teeth and fear to go to school and continue this year of absolute hell.

I change into an outfit consisting of high waisted blue jeans, a crop top that states, "Live Simply So Others Can Simply Live", and my converse. I then decide to put my hair into a fishtail braid.

I walk down stairs, and of course my mom (who doesn't even pay attention to me) has already left for work.

I grab my book bag, which is light since I barely ever have homework, my phone, and I start walking to school.

When I get to school there was no sign of the boys (my bullies) I walk to my locker and I am suddenly jammed against the locker by two hands, or I like to call it, fists.

"Well, isn't it the ugly bitch" Its Taylor Caniff, the leader of the group.

He punches me in the stomach, hard, and walks off saying "Behind the school after last period" he says giving me the look, so called 'death glare'.

I sit on the floor for a couple minute groaning at the pain.

It was finally lunch time and I always eat in the back of the cafeteria when no one ever bothers me, let me correct that, I sit back there to try and avoid everyone.

I start eating as I feel a sting on my face and see Nash Grier walking off laughing.

I hold my cheek not excited for after school.

I walk to the back of the school to see all my bullies, let me name them all.

Taylor Caniff (The Leader), Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Matthew Espinosa (Slaps the hardest), Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky (Punches the Hardest), Aaron Carpenter (doesn't really do any thing), Carter Reynolds, and Shawn Mendes (he doesn't really do anything either)

Aaron and Shawn pin my arms against the wall.

"You are a piece of shit, why are you still alive?" Carter says as Gilinsky punches my face (technically cheek).

I am dropped to the ground as Cameron starts kicking me. When they leave I walk back home.

My sister runs over to me (Did I mention I had a sister?) and looks surpirized, "We are getting you a make over, go wash up, no time for me to ask guestions!"

I run upstairs and take a shower and change into high waisted white shorts, a shirt that has the 5SOS logo on it, I braid my hair, and put on my white converse.

Soon enough my sister and I were off to the mall. Let me tell you something, going to the mall with her is not easy...