nct ; first words when....

nct's
-first words when they meet you

—————————————————————

taeil: "wow you're so beautiful"

taeyong: "you're very pretty!"

johnny: "on our first date, I'll take you to the zoo but I expect you to buy me a panda plushie"

jaehyun: "what that mouth do?"

yuta: "did you know that my house is worth millions of dollars? im not trynna flex or anything but like you should come over and see it"

jungwoo: "c-can I get your number?"

doyoung: "im just here to buy my coffee"

ten: "do you like fruits?"

kun: "you're really cute, wanna trade phone numbers?"

sicheng: "sorry that I bumped into you! I thought you were my friend! I didn't mean to make an angel like you fall"

xiaojun: "can I be honest? I think that you should give me your phone number"

hendery: "can I get your number for research purposes?"

yangyang: "I think I like you but im not really sure yet, just give me five more minutes"

lucas: "you, me, my house? we can play LIFE!"

mark: "oh hahaha, yeah I'd like to go out with you too ha ha ha"

renjun: "your art isn't that good but don't worry, I'll help you become a better artist so you can try to be like me"

jeno: "are you a cat because im feline a connection between us! I took that off the internet, you're my new cat now alright?"

donghyuck: "don't mind me, im just gonna keep walking around until your blind eyes notice me"

jaemin: "I don't drink since im not that type of guy but im already drunk on your love"

chenle: "be the Steve to my Alex"

jisung: "hang on let me just call taeyong hyung and tell him if I can ask you out"

last night my friends took my phone and added a crap ton of people on snapchat, so now I have like a dozen of people snapping me pics

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL DAY, YOU PRECIOUS ANGEL!