2. Week of Hell

It was only Tuesday and time was moving slowly. The last class came quickly enough, but the thought of what was to come at the end of the week kept torturing my mind. I would almost forget during classes, but the second the bell rang it would rush back to the fore front of my mind. Plaguing me, begging to find a simple way to just rip the band-aid off. I was never one to like confrontation, but once I got a taste I wouldn't stop until I bested my opponent.

I kept trying to figure out how Jasper would react, but couldn't seem it be able to measure it. I knew Rosalie would be furious, so much so that she would probably destroy something. Emmett was who I worried about the most though. I knew this would hurt him more than the others, he truly loved them like his own family. Esme was like a true mother, as Carlisle was a father and the others his siblings, in his eyes. This was going to damage him in some way, and he was most likely to keep it pent up until he was alone or only with Rosalie to let it go. To prideful to cry in front of his little sister who had the haunting task of informing him, his wife, and his brother of the blasphemy occurring under their noses.

I had broken into my secret stash of clothes, simply because I knew that it would piss the golden duo off and make my mate stare. I gradually moved from moderate to sexy each day.

Tuesday morning was when this idea occurred to me. So I wore a knee length Black Dress, gold platform heels, a thick gold belt, my black leather jacket, and simple gold jewelry. Alice and Eddie had 'aproved' of my outfit, but I could see the anger under the fake smile. Angela caught Ben making out with Lauren in the hallway durring first hour and broke up with him, honestly men now days. Ugh.

Wednesday was as slow as the day before. I had worn an army green crop top that showed off my belly button piercing, paired with black leather pants and jacket, army green combat boots, and for accessories I had chosen an army green choker with a silver gun pendent and matching earrings. Jasper stared every chance he got, his eyes following my every move. Edward and Alice had cornered me before school had started and criticized me for 5 minutes before I exploded on them, leaving them stunned and staring after me as I made my way to class.

Thursday was even more risque. I wore a blue tube-top that showed my midriff piericing, with a pair of black booty shorts, my black leather jacket, army green blue pumps, a black choker with a tear drop pendent, and matching earrings. It seemed to be even slower then the last two days. The dynamic duo wouldn't stop with the comments, Jasper kept throwng irritated and confused looks to them, when they made them in front of them.

I didn't sleep that night. My mind chased itself in circles, going over the conversation from peter on Monday afternoon. I had finally come up with a plan and called Marcus, he could tell that I was stressed and, when he figured out that I was supposed to be sleeping, bid me sweet dreams; leaving me with my thoughts again.

Finally Friday morning came, I had long forgotten about sleep, and turned off my alarm. I had been locking my window at night for almost a month now, after a fight with Eddie, so I didn't worry about him giving me an unneeded heart attack. I drug myself into the bathroom for a shower, the hot water waking my tired limbs a bit more.

After my shower, I raided my closet. Today, I wanted all eyes on me. I typically hated being the center of attention, but I wanted to throw things in Eddie and Alice's face. Alice thinks that I hate shopping, but in reality I love it. I just hate the shit she makes me get.

I found the perfect outfit quickly enough, and changed; putting back what I wasn't going to wear today. A purple corsette-top, my black leather jacket, a black leather mini skirt, fishnet stockings and gloves, a black choker with a purple crystal pendent, matching crystal earrings, and 6 inch black stilettos. I approved of how it fit me, going over my reflection in the mirror as I did my make up. A black smokey eye and purple lipstick doing the job. I glanced at the clock to see that I had an hour before needing to leave, so I straitened my hair, then pinned back the front.

This would piss fuckward and the Pixie bitch off immensely, and oh how it was going to be fun. Jasper, hopefully, was going to love it. After all he is my mate. My phone rang, belting out the Star Wars theme song, signaling that it was Peter.

Bella:
Hey Petey!

Peter:
Howdy lil bit

Bella:
Whats up?

Peter:
Oh just called to tell you that you are going to be fine. The Major will accept you, so don't worry. The other two will be ok in the long run, but do hide the baseball bat by the door when you get to the house. If not Rose will throw it out the window and hit her car.

Bella:
Oh... wow, ok. No problem. Thanks Petey, gotta go or Imma be late. Give Charlotte a hug for me!

Peter:
Will do lil bit. See ya soon.

I made it to school with more than enough time to spare. Most of the students were still near their cars, including all the Cullen 'children'. I got out of my lifted silver Dodge Ram 1500 with a grin plastered to my face. My poor old Chevy had died on me a few months back, so my dad surprised me with a new one.

I knew immediately when fuckward caught sight of my outfit, because I could see his face go from a fake smile to pure anger, as it had all week. Alice and him had approved of my outfit tuesday, but after that they were getting increasingly pissed with each one I wore. It was hilarious, because Alice was giving me the same look as Eddie. Rose looked me up and down and nodded in approval, as Emmett did the same.

The best reaction, however, was Jasper. He stood with his mouth hung open, staring at me hungrily, more than he did the day before. It was wonderful. Everyone else stared like they had the first day. The parking lot was silent for a moment, then it started to buzz with conversations about me, most of which were loud enough for even me to hear.

Fuckward tried to degrade me, but I told him to fuck off. When he wasn't successful, he tried to get Alice on my case, but I told her the same thing. Rosalie, Emmett, and Jasper staired but this time out of shock. I just stood up for myself with confidence, and to Edward and Alice for that matter. I tried my best to keep my eyes off my Major. My Major, I liked that. Mine. I shook myself out of my thoughts and, ignoring the psychic duo, went to class. The day passed in a blur of compliments and failed flirting from boys an girls alike.

The time of reckoning was nigh I suppose. I took the chance, when I got home to go to the woods. Fuckward went home with the others to make it look like they were going for a camping trip, so I had time to myself to 'pack'.

I went about 3 yards into the forest, enough so that no one could see me from the house. I felt out with my shield, so that I could cover them to mask their scent. They were 400 yards to the south east of me.

Bella:
Jane? Alec? I need to talk to both of you.

Within 30 seconds they were both standing in front of me, bowing slightly.

Bella:
First off, no bowing to me. We are friends and family.

Jane:
Alright, skip the formalities.

Bella:
Thank you.

I proceeded to explain the situation to them.

Alec:
So.. we have to go to Texas with you?

Bella:
Yes, unless you would rather go back to the kings and explain. But either way we will be going to Volterra soon anyways. Do not say a word of this to the kings yet. If they have a problem with that, they can talk to me. Now, I have to go make a few calls, then have to go to the Cullen's mansion. By the time I get there, they should be gone.

They nodded and slithered back into the protection of the forest, as I made my way back to the place I would soon leave behind. In the end, I only made one call, and it was to Angela. I couldn't trust anyone else with the secret. She agreed to hear me out and come over. We would carpool over to the Cullen mansion right after she got here.

Word count: 1560