8. Corporal

A/n: Hey, look at that 2 chapters in 1 week... enjoy!

      Maria... That bitch is torturing my fifth. Not only has she hurt my mate, but our captin and lieutenant as well. I wouldn't stand for the cunt to hurt anyone else. And I'll be damned if she continues to taint good air any longer.

      My demon, Dite, created sickeningly beautiful scenes behind the lids of my eyes as I ran. Iz and I both agreed to anything that she played. We were working together, pushing harder, to get there first. As we got closer, I knew Jay, Peter, and Char understood where we were going. I could hear the thoughts running through their heads and could almost taste the fear that flowed through them. I felt it when Angie must have crossed his scent, she went wild, almost surpassing me but reigned herself in as she figured out why we were here.

       I could hear the newborns coming to meet us, but they didn't have a chance. I willed my sheild around them and forced it to shrink, effectively combusting them almost instantly. I didn't stop or care about the seasened vamps, leaving them for my mate and compainons. Me and Anngie continued, leaving them in the field to fight. Bursting through a door of the barn, I took out 3 older vamps who blocked my path to a basement like trap door.

      I jumped through the door, shattering the thick elm wood. There was a slim corridor, lining it was several prison cells and a solid metal door at the end. All of the cells were empty, so she had to already be working on him. The solid door was where we were headed. She was so fucked, and I was going to enjoy every minute of it.

       I could hear her cackle behind the door as the voice of my fifth reached my ears telling her she could go to hell and that he would never join her little fucked up brigade. Little did they know that that brigade is in the process of being torn apart and set alight.

       Before she could respond, we burst in. The metal door hit the opposite wall and crumpled like an accordion from the force. Maria had a man against the wall, holding him there by his neck. Garrett. He's 6'2, with long sandy hair, and striking burgundy eyes. Perfect for Angie.

       Angie saw her restraining Garrett and the damage she had already caused. Garrett's arms lay on the opposite side of the room; along with his left leg, that had been severed at the knee. Countless new bite marks lined his arms and torso, as well as his neck. I growled, as she roared. Garrett looked our way at the same time Maria did. Angie was about to take care of her but I pulled on her arm reigning her in for a moment. I stepped forward and said one thing that I knew she will always fear.

Bella
    Hello, Maria. I'm the general, this is my Admiral. And that man your threaten' is my fifth. Either way ya' not getten' outta' this. Put him down so we can go see my mate, the Major.

     I could see her shaking as she threw Garrett twards me as she tried to get away.

Bella
      There ain't no place to run bitch! My companions have already taken good care of your pathetic ranks. You harmed my family, fucked over my mate and tortured thousands, including my fifth! I'm gonna enjoy your screams.

      She tried to run, but she was sloppy and slow. How the fuck was she a damn widely feared and well respected warlord? I will never know. I caught her by the hair and wound my fingers in, so she couldn't get free. She screached as I began to drag her to her demise. Angie had gathered Garrett's arms and leg and helped him follow us back to the field.

      When we reached the field, I was not supprised to see a large bonfire raging and Rose, Emmett, Char, and Peter gathering limbs. Jay was looking through surrounding buildings for any survivors, but returned to the field when we exited the barn. He hissed when he saw Maria in my grasp. I smirked, knowing his fears would end. As we approached the last of the limbs were thrown into the flames, and they turned twards us. Angie sat down far from the fire, tending to Garrett. When everyone saw him, they were surprised on the account that they already knew my fifth.

     Pushing aside pleasantries, we set to work dealing with Maria. I let Peter and Char have the first go at her then took my turn. Jay had the privilege to end her for good. I won't go into detail about what happened leading up to her death, but lets just say she got a good dose of karma.

     I ventured over to Angie and brought out a small flask that I grabed from the kitchen on our way out of the house. I had hid it in the side of my boot, knowing I would need it for some reason or another. Angie looked up as I aproched and threw a questioning glance at the flask. I crouched down and opened the flask.

      The strong smell of human blood entered the air as I offered it to Garrett. He looked from me to Angie, then accepted the blood. This would help him heal. He understood to an extent what was going on, but there was a long conversation to be had when we got home.

************Le time skip************

      Everyone was waiting in the livingroom for Angela and Garrett to get back form their hunting trip. We decided to leave directly after the explination to Gerret about the situaltion with the Cullens. So as Jay packed our things, I packed Angies. Packing only lasted so long, Char even painted her nails with Rose for something to do.

      As we waited I had a conversation with Caius, letting him know that we would be on our way soon. He told me that he had a private jet waiting at the local airport for us with a few gaurd on board. When I told Caius about what Maria did to Garrett, he was pissed and said he was going to teach the bitch a lesson. He was pleasently suprised, and very proud, to hear of what I did to her. I hung up, after sending my regards for Marcus and Aro of course.

Word count: 1097