3. Unforgiving Truth

Angela had made it to my house within 10 minutes, and we left for the Cullen's home. This is going to be hard. I figured that in order to explain why I brought Angela, I would bring in Jane and Alec in and call Ciaus to help. Then, I will call Peter to help explain the lies spun by the golden children. The drive to the Cullen's was quiet, she didn't ask why I needed her with me or attempt small talk. The silence wasn't awkward but it wasn't comfortable either. My tension was high and she could feel it, I vibrated with it.

When we got there, Emmett ran out at human pace and opened my door before I could. He hugged me, spinning me around in the air. I could hear Angela laugh, from the other side of the car, with Jasper and Rosalie.

Rosalie:
     Put her down Em. you'll make her sick if you keep doing that.

Emmett:
     Sorry Belly-Bean!

     I just laughed and told him it was ok.

Jasper:
     Don't take it the wrong way, either of you... but why did you bring Angela?

Bella:
      You'll find out in a minute. I need to talk to all of you and it's really not going to be pleasant. Mostly for me because I don't really know how to start, but It has to be done. I have a couple of people who will be here in like 5 minutes to help me explain some things, but I need you guys in the living room, it'll be easier.

      They looked at each other, then back to me. With a series of nods, they went inside. Rosalie sat with Emmett in the simple black chair, Jasper and Angela sat on opposite sides of the deluxe white couch. I stayed standing, pacing really, to stressed to sit. Soon the doorbell sounded telling me they were here. I said that I would get it, leaving them confused. When I rounded the corner back into the living room with my helpers, Jasper, Rosalie, and Emmett stiffened. They recognized the sent's of my guests.

Bella:
      I know that you three (pointing at Rose, Em, and Jay) know each other. but this part of the talk is for Angie. I have special permission for this.

Angela:
      What's going on Bella? What are you talking about?

Bella:
     You'll understand in a few minutes, ok? I have to get someone on the phone for this part of the conversation.

      I pulled my phone out and looked for the hidden contact. It rang twice before the familiar voice answered.

Caius:
     Hello?

Bella:
     Timid as ever, are we?

Ciaus:
     Bella! Oh it's good to hear from you. we were discussing your earlier visit just a bit ago.

Bella:
      Hehe.... I'm glad to be a hot topic of conversation amongst you, but.. well I'm explaining to the others now. I need you to help me explain two things. 1. Why I have special Permission, and 2. What the fuck it's about. I have the other part of the expiation under control.

    He agreed, and I put him on speaker for Angela.

Caius:
     So who are we explaining things to?

Bella:
      Jasper, Rose, Emmett, and a friend of mine. Her name is Angela, I trust her with my life, so I'm calling in that favor.

Jasper:
      What the hell is going on Bella? How the hell do you have Caius Volturi's phone number? I honestly didn't think he had one, but that's beside the point.

Caius:
      That is a good question, and I will answer it for her. She is now the Princess of the Voluri, but this is to be kept quiet for now. We will announce it after her change.